Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
Interested in working with the latest technology in the cloud computing space to impact millions of people? The Amazon People Engine team is building cutting edge solutions to revolutionize the way we think about Human Resources. Our mission is clear: We seek to be the most technically proficient HR organization in the world.
Join us in building innovative technology products using Amazon Web Services to meet the complex and unique demands of managing more than 840,000 employees globally and hiring more than 100,000 employees in four weeks. We dive deep to insist on the highest standards in architecture, coding, testing, deploying and maintaining every aspect of our offerings.
If you’re thrilled by the idea of ownership, passionate about creating new features and services from scratch, and comfortable with the pace of shipping software in cycles measured in weeks, we would love to connect with you. We are looking for developers with strong computer science fundamentals and experience designing and building scalable, complex solutions across distributed systems in an agile environment.
• 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
• Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
• 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
• Proven track record of designing and delivering engineering framework to enable large-scale, highly available, low latency, high quality software products
• Expertise in software design patterns and testability
• Experience with designing and building large-scale web services
• Experience with service-oriented architecture
• Experience with supporting mission-critical, 24×7 systems
• Proven results and a history of project delivery
• Experience working with Agile engineering practices
• Strong team player, exceptional interpersonal skill