Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
The Amazon Fresh Grocery team is looking for an experienced Manager, Instock Management Dairy based in Seattle, New York, Arlington, or Nashville. In this role, you will lead an Instock Management team in charge of operating our Dairy category. You will be in charge of building an effective supply chain, driving successful conversations with partner teams, and delivering results through your Dairy ISM team. You should feel comfortable using data to influence others and building scalable systems and processes to allow our business to grow. In joining this team, you will have the opportunity to both build and operate in an ambiguous fast-paced environment and will drive initiatives that improve sales, customer experience, and process improvement within retail and operations
We are seeking a highly organized, self-starting individual that possesses strong data extraction and analytical capabilities. Must demonstrate passion for the customer experience. Fearless but thoughtful in their pursuit of results and thrive in a high energy environment where tactical and strategic activities are expected to be driven in parallel.
We are looking for candidates that will have knowledge in fundamental business principles and previous Retail experience. The ideal candidate is able to lead and influence both internal and external teams in an ambiguous environment while maintaining a customer-centric philosophy.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Mathematics, Engineering or a Supply Chain/Operations discipline.
• 6+ years of relevant experience.
• Proven excellent business judgment, strong written and oral communication skills, and a practical, common sense approach to getting things done.
• Proven analytical abilities and problem solving skills. Ability to work with large, complex data sets and familiarity with statistics or other analytical techniques.
• Demonstrated ability to use both formal and informal influencing skills across Amazon’s cross-matrix organization is critical to the success of this role.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Applications. Advanced Excel required – Access and SQL/ETL preferred
• Proven track record in taking ownership, driving results and moving with speed to implement ideas in a fast-paced online environment.
• MBA/Master’s Degree
• 5+ years management experience, including leading diverse and high powered teams
• Exceptional ability to think both strategically and tactically with strong attention to detail
• Proven analytical and quantitative skills; experience using data and metrics to test theories, confirm assumptions, and measure success
• Demonstrated ability to identify, analyze, and solve ambiguous problems independently with an exceptional attention to detail
• Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.