Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
The Professional team helps customers design and build innovative solutions and migrate existing solutions to our platform. We provide the “how” of the move to the platform.
Our customers are global enterprises and necessitate high standards and big ideas! We adopt modern architectures, and methodologies embracing a multi-disciplinary team setup. Large-scale transformation, mass migrations, complex architectures, Artificial Intelligence, Data Science and Big Data are our trade.
The Professional Team is looking for a Infrastructure Architect who is interested in:
• Designing enterprise scale, globally distributed, highly available solutions using our Compute, Container, Storage, Database and Network
• Work hands-on with new , including AI/Machine Learning, Serverless/Lambda, IoT, and Security to build Products and Solutions with our Customers
• Structure and Guide our Customers through their journey
• Migrate Data Centers from on-premise into the
• Engage as part of our global Professional Community to learn and share you expertise
We offer a versatile team, an open feedback culture, and a high pace of . Take the chance and join us to Work Hard. Have Fun. Make History.
• Multi-year hands on experience in IT implementation or leading IT Projects in Architecture, Engineering, or Development
• Designed virtual infrastructure using (e.g. EC2, ECS, ELB, RDS, Route53 & S3 or comparable virtualization/ experience) preferably using Container
• Successfully implemented infrastructure automation through CI/CD, scripting (e.g. shell, Python, CloudFormation, Terraform, Docker)
• Understanding of emerging and Mobile technologies and communications protocols
• Worked in a customer facing (external or internal) role or organization delivering IT solutions
• Business fluent verbal and written communication skills in English
• Wiligness to to the customers’ locations (60-80% of the time)
- Certification in Solutions Architecture, and/or other specialty
- Experience implementing and solutions on Customer Projects
- Knowledge and experience using Container technologies (e.g. Kubernetes, Docker)
- Experience working within large-scale, global Architectures
- Deep understanding in Networking, Storage or Compute, business automation, health, asset tracking, smart utilities, etc.)
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.