Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
Are you interested in working with the largest Global Enterprises in India as they navigate through some of the most dynamic and disruptive transformation projects in their organization’s history? Does the prospect of empowering these organizations’ cloud transformation success by aligning professional services to critical business and IT outcomes, overseeing and assessing engagement delivery, driving a holistic partner strategy and providing insight to accelerate rate of execution/adoption of cloud technology excite you ?
Global Enterprises are leveraging cloud aggressively for Migration, Modernization, Data Driven Insights, IoT, AI/ML, etc . Amazon Web Services Professional Services team is looking for Senior Consulting Business Development Leaders who can bring the best of AWS Professional Services to accelerate these transformation for our largest enterprises. The Enterprise Service Managers (ESM) manages the working relationship with large organizations, develops long term Professional Services strategy and executes that strategy within those accounts. The ESM is a trusted advisor for our most committed customers; role includes all aspects of business development, relationship development, delivery oversight and program management in those accounts.
AWS Professional Services engage in a wide variety of projects for customers and partners, providing collective experience from across the AWS customer base and are obsessed about strong success for the Customer. Our team collaborates across the entire AWS organization to bring access to product and service teams, to get the right solution delivered and drive innovation based upon customer needs.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about:
- Engage with customers to understand their business drivers and application portfolio
- Build CXO Relationships – Act as single person of contact for Customer executives, developing deep, trustful relations
- Educate customers on AWS services and translate those into a clear business value proposition
- Identify & develop specific opportunities and supporting business cases
- Development of long term Cloud Strategy for customers
- Development of large and complex digital transformation engagements
- Deal shaping, including estimations and deal pricing
- Contract negotiations & closing
- Overseeing delivery of projects in account, ensuring high quality delivery
- Mitigation of delivery risks & issues
Amazon aims to be the most customer centric company on earth. Amazon Web Services (AWS) provides a highly reliable, scalable, low-cost infrastructure platform in the cloud that powers critical applications for hundreds of thousands of businesses in 190 countries around the world.
- A Bachelor’s degree; Masters/MBA degree preferred. •
- 15+ years of IT consulting/management experience, with demonstrated IT Transformation experience in customer-facing roles.
- Experience working with large multi-national organizations as the Consulting Services lead, Account Partner/Leader and/or Relationship Manager
- Demonstrated ability to work creatively and analytically in meeting customer needs.
- A proven track record of Developing and Delivering large-scale engagements
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including group leadership and executive presentations.
- Be mobile and travel to client locations as needed. Estimated 50-75% annual travel requirement.
- Experience with contract and statement of work development.
- Enterprise Architecture Frameworks (e.g. TOGAF, Zachman) and identifying the relationships between business services, information, applications and global infrastructure assets.
- Enterprise IT management frameworks (e.g. COBIT, ITIL).
- Broad enterprise systems technology experience including IaaS / virtualization technologies, SAP, Oracle, and custom applications.
- Designing, building, and operating global IT processes and infrastructures.
- Familiarity with industry compliance and security standards including PCI DSS, SOC-1&2, ISO 27001, HIPAA, GxP and FDA.