Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
Amazon strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want – low prices, vast selection, and convenience. We set big goals and are looking for people who can help us reach and exceed them.
We are looking for a visionary Sr. Product Manager to help us design, build and develop big impact features that improve customer experience. Working to solve complex problems in one of the fastest growing segments of the Retail business, Softlines (Clothing, Shoes, Jewelry, Watches, and Accessories). The seasoned leader will be responsible for setting and implementing the growth strategy, influencing and driving change across many key stakeholders, improving processes to scale with high business growth, and developing and leading functional leaders. This leader will relish the opportunity to balance strategic vision and operational excellence. The ideal candidate will have a passion for innovation and being a builder.
Key job responsibilities
In this role, you will have the opportunity to develop your skills in the following areas:
- Analyze key areas of opportunity across multiple input systems to identify new projects, prioritize them, and develop a cohesive plan
- Anticipate bottlenecks and balance trade-offs between business needs and technical constraints
- Enable launch of new products through cross-functional collaboration
- Translate technical requirements to non-technical leaders in a clear and actionable manner
- Earn and develop trust with business leaders to drive adoption and implementation of new systems
About the team
Your team will be one of the fastest growing segments of the Retail business, Fashion (Clothing, Shoes, Jewelry, Watches, and Accessories).
Experience overseeing roadmap strategy and definition
Experience with feature delivery and tradeoffs of a product
5+ years of experience in product or program management, product marketing, business development or technology
Experience with end to end product delivery
- Master’s in Business Administration (MBA) or equivalent experience
- Advanced experience with Excel, SQL, or other analytical/Business Intelligence tools
- Superior verbal and written communications skills, and ability to navigate a complex and unstructured cross-functional environment
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.