Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
Customer Trust and Partner Support team ensures that Amazon is a safe and trustworthy place to shop and an amazing place to build a successful business selling products. We support this mission through providing a secure and accurate Identity verification platform. Identity verification is becoming a critical component to protect our customers from bad actors and provide fast and secure registration and account management capabilities. We provide an end to end solution for identity verification and account lifecycle management for various Amazon businesses across globe (North America, Europe, Japan, China and more). Our customers include Mechanical Turk, Selling on Amazon, Amazon Pay, Amazon Flex etc. We continuously strive to scale our systems to serve millions of Amazon customers with high accuracy, least friction, in a highly secure manner to enable a safe and secure shopping experience for customers.
Engineers in the team need a strong understanding of Computer fundamentals and practical experience in working with large scale distributed systems. Experience with web services-based applications, especially at massive scale, is helpful.
Come join the exciting journey to outsmart the fraudsters and provide a secure environment for our customers through identity verification !!
• 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
• Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
• 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
• 4+ years’ experience building successful production software systems
• A solid grounding in Computer Science fundamentals (based on a BS or MS in CS or related field)
• The ability to take convert raw requirements into good design while exploring technical feasibility tradeoffs
• Good understanding of at least some of the modern programming languages (Java) and open-source technologies
• Excellence in technical communication
• Has experience in mentoring other software developers
• BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent
• Experience developing service oriented architectures and an understanding of design for scalability, performance and reliability
• Demonstrated ability to mentor other software developers to maintain architectural vision and software quality
• Demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in a highly innovative and fast paced environment
• Expertise in delivering high-quality, innovative application
• Strong desire to build, sense of ownership, urgency, and drive
• Strong organizational and problem solving skills with great attention to detail
• Ability to triage issues, react well to changes, work with teams and ability to multi-task on multiple products and projects.
• Excellent communication, collaboration, reporting, analytical and problem solving skills.