Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
How often have you had an opportunity to be an early member of a team that is tasked with solving a huge customer need through disruptive, innovative technology, reinventing an industry?
The Just Walk Out Ops Integration team is seeking a passionate, innovative, and experienced Sr. Program Manager to own and execute strategic, cross-functional operations and technology projects and new business models.
As a Senior Program Manager, you will be responsible for planning and defining the key operational components of the business, working with cross-functional teams to prioritize and scope operational requirements and managing the execution to launch. You will be given opportunities to work with senior stakeholders across the company, solve strategic problems and continuously innovate on behalf of the customers.
As a member of a growing team, you will deal with a high level of ambiguity and changing priorities. The successful candidate will maneuver through the ambiguity, communicate effectively across teams and levels, while balancing the needs and requirements of internal and external customers. Flexibility and the ability to prioritize in a changing business environment will also be key. This role also requires scoping large projects, managing to project timelines, and communicating to senior management on status, risks, and process/product changes. Cross-team coordination, project management and executive presentation skills are essential.
Managing cross-functional project teams, planning and organizing, and executing complex projects across multiple organizations and stakeholders to enable the launch of new projects and processes
Innovate to improve customer experience and continuously remove cost
Perform complex data analysis to identify different opportunities to reduce costs and/or improve Customer Experience and set priorities to improve them
Defining and grouping the types of change that impact production (e.g. major/minor changes)
Ensuring launch readiness across the Operations org for every new store launch
Our team moves fast, has unrelenting tenacity, strong bias for action, and can break down complex problems to make data driven decisions that best serve our customers. We work within unexplored and ambiguous spaces and put rigor and structure to improve success. We strive to be highly collaborative, working cross-functionally to disrupt the grocery industry. This position will partner closely with Program, Product, and Operational teams as well as have regular direct communications with cross-functional leaders throughout the organization. If you are a change
leader and thrive working in a complex and fast-paced environment, we want to talk to you!
• 5+ years of experience in program or project management
• Experience implementing repeatable processes and driving automation or standardization
• Program Management Certification
• Familiarity with six sigma, Kaizen.
• Experience in customer-facing UI development, Internet products and technologies.
• Excellent verbal and writing skills for non-technical and technical audiences
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively with tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
• Demonstrated attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
• Demonstrated ability to work in ambiguous situations and across organizational boundaries
• Demonstrated ability to effectively develop scalable processes and procedures that facilitate efficient planning, reporting and control processes
• Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively across a multitude of platforms with remote stakeholders at multiple levels within the organization
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple cross functional changes simultaneously
• Ability to understand abstract and complex data
• Experience with large-scale organizational change efforts.
• Comfortable challenging the status quo and questioning existing practices
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.