Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
Do you want to help define the next generation of how and what Amazon customers are watching? Prime Video is one of the leading digital video services on the Internet today, and we’re just getting started changing the way millions of people enjoy content. Now available in more than 240 countries and territories, Prime Video offers customers the broadest selection of any on-demand video service, including our critically-acclaimed Amazon Originals such as the Emmy Award-winning comedies Fleabag and The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, Tom Clancy’s Jack Ryan, The Boys, Mindy Kaling’s Late Night, Donald Glover’s Guava Island, the Academy Award-winning Manchester by the Sea, Academy Award-nominated The Big Sick, exclusives, and live concerts and sports.
Amazon Studios is the movies and television development and production arm of Amazon. It is our role to produce original content and license studio programs worldwide in exclusive service of Amazon’s Prime Video customers. We need your passion, innovative ideas, and creativity to help take us to new heights.
We are currently seeking an experienced Senior Recruiter to support the hiring and critical recruiting programs for our growing US teams. In this role you will oversee the hiring for various creative and core business teams across Amazon Studios and IMDbTV. You will leverage your domain knowledge and experience to create sustainable programs that support the long term success and investment in talent for the US market.
- Drive optimization of a recruiting program that leans on industry networking, targeted events and data driven talent mapping.
- Develop strategic operations across the Prime Video and Studios organization that blends recruiting success metrics with business priorities in order to deliver on high impact projects.
- Partner with leadership teams to surface blockers to success and create/ execute creative solutions to drive progress in hiring.
- Cultivate internal and external partnerships that increase awareness of the Prime Video and Studios brand to attract top talent both within Amazon and across the entertainment industry.
- Champion innovation that creates a mutually beneficial ROI for the business and the recruiting organization.
- Utilize a variety of recruiting methods to deliver against business critical hiring demands and attract top talent.
- Influence business leaders through a partnership built on trust and advocacy.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of corporate technical recruiting experience.
- 3+ years of experience supporting and influencing senior leadership.
- 3+ years of experience reporting recruiting metrics to business partners.
- Entertainment recruiting experience.
- Ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships.
- Have successfully built scalable recruiting programs and processes.
- Ability to continually seek new sourcing options, and develop creative approaches to sourcing and delivering candidates.
- Excellent communication, organizational and negotiation skills.
- Self-sufficient and able to work with little direct supervision.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment, as a team leader and member.
- Proven analytic skills with ability to create, measure, and scale the right workflow between candidates, hiring managers, and the recruiting team.
- Focus on results, ability to drive the recruiting process and provide responsive follow-up to both candidates and hiring teams
- Experience in building on-going customer relationships through constant communication and ownership of accounts or clients
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. Colorado For virtual jobs where work can be performed in Colorado: For employees based in Colorado, this position starts at $137,900-$186,500/year. A sign-on bonus and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.