Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
Amazon is investing heavily in building a world class advertising business and we are responsible for defining and delivering a collection of self-service performance advertising products that drive discovery and sales. Our products are strategically important to our Retail and Marketplace businesses driving long term growth. We deliver billions of ad impressions and millions of clicks daily and are breaking fresh ground to create world-class products. We are highly motivated, collaborative and fun-loving with an entrepreneurial spirit and bias for action. With a broad mandate to experiment and innovate, we are growing at an unprecedented rate with a seemingly endless range of new opportunities. Our business is growing fast, and is highly visible to senior leadership.
Are you passionate about driving customer success? Interested in learning new technologies? Do you thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment? Amazon’s Advertising API team is seeking a Developer Support Engineer who will provide support to external customers as they build business-critical applications on Amazon’s Advertising API. You will represent Amazon and Self-Service Performance Advertising as you manage and resolve technical inquiries from API developers that are requesting help using our services. You’ll also work directly with Amazon Advertising API engineers to ensure that customer issues are resolved as expediently as possible. In addition, your responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to, the following:
* Providing support directly to developers using Amazon Advertising API
* Writing code samples, tutorials, and technical articles for the developer community
* Working with customers to understand how they are using our services, and providing feedback to development teams
* Collaborating with internal stakeholders to drive timely customer communication during critical events
* Driving projects that improve support-related processes and our customer’s developer support experience
( https://advertising.amazon.com/API , https://advertising.amazon.com/API/docs/guides/account_setup )
- 3+ years of development or technical support experience
- Experience troubleshooting and debugging technical systems
- Experience scripting in modern programming languages
- 2-3+ years of experience supporting Advertising APIs
- Solid understanding of RESTful web services and architecture
- Fundamentals on Unix/Linux operating systems
- Programming / scripting (Java, Perl, Ruby, HTML, C#, and/or PHP)
- Working knowledge of software used to develop in these languages
- Experience developing or supporting sites using API
- Degree in computer science, IST, IS, IT, or equivalent experience required
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong customer focus
- Ability to juggle many tasks and projects in a fast-moving environment
- Self-starter who is excited about technology.
- Experience working directly with customers.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Workers in New York City who perform in-person work or interact with the public in the course of business must show proof they have been fully vaccinated against COVID or request and receive approval for a reasonable accommodation, including medical or religious accommodation.