Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
Amazon is looking for a talented product and business leader to manage the EU Direct Fulfilment program as part of the Direct Fulfilment (DF) & Vendor Flex (VF) team in our EU headquarters in the city of Luxembourg.
DF and VF are part of Amazon’s core, high growth Supply Chain Programs that bring together multiple departments to deliver different fulfillment model options to vendors. As leader for DF, you will own P&L of the program with a special focus on driving topline growth having to collaborate and drive a vision to alignment across various teams (commercial, business, product/tech, operations).
Key responsibilities are:
• Obsess over customers and vendors working backwards from their pain points. Innovate on their behalf!
• Set ambitious yearly financial targets for the business baked by a vision and a set of initiatives that are aligned with partner teams.
• Own and drive P&L performance throughout the year to achieve targets.
• Influence roadmap of partner tech teams with often WW impact.
• Own and/or oversee projects that are key towards achieving the business vision.
• Benchmark against US/WW practices, always look to develop consistency wherever possible and share best practices.
• Run Weekly Business Reviews and Monthly Business Reviews for the program.
• Achieve the above through stellar stakeholder management and abilities to align between product / tech teams, DF Operations team, and EU Retail categories.
• Extensive relevant experience including experience in business leadership roles
• Analytical with good Excel skills; able to use data to derive business insights
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written; Advanced English language skills
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
• MBA or similar advanced studies
• Studies in Business, Finance, Engineering or other quantitative fields
• Experience owning/managing a P&L
• E-commerce experience
• Experience in operations / logistics
• Knowledge of additional EU language(s)
• Able to thrive in an ambiguous environment
• Influencing skills
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.