Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
Prime Video brings together the world’s best creators with the most passionate communities in a way that no other entertainment brand can. Not only are we a one-stop hub for distinctive, critically-acclaimed and award-winning original programming including TV series such as The Boys, The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel and Jack Ryan and movies like Borat Subsequent MovieFilm, Coming 2 America, Cinderella, and The Tomorrow War, but we offer a multi-dimensional experience that allows subscribers to fully immerse themselves in their fandom: to read the book, to listen to the soundtrack, to buy the costume, to replay live sports in real time, and more. And that breadth and connection to the Amazon family of brands, along with the support of a passionate and diverse global team, makes Prime Video a company where creators and makers of all kinds can build their future.
The Global Production Studio (GPS) at Prime Video is an operationally-driven team of designers, producers, QA specialists and operations managers responsible for creating and delivering high volumes of digital assets. GPS is seeking a Visual Designer (L4) with the ability to deliver clean, digital-ready designs based on existing style guides and brand guidelines in a fast-paced production environment. This position requires strong intrinsic design ability, typographic skills, acute attention to detail, and web expertise. The ability to manage multiple projects and large volume is essential.
The candidate will have a comprehensive understanding of graphic design processes and software, specifically for graphic production, along with experience and a successful track record in digital marketing at fast-paced environments. Additionally, this candidate should have a keen eye for detail, and an excellent ability to communicate.
An online portfolio is required as well as to pass an assessment.
Key job responsibilities
• Create on-brand digital design solutions that meet business goals and project requirements.
• Create best in class layouts and visuals that support and reinforce business objectives while partnering with business/marketing teams to ensure that designs meet brand and business needs.
• Present work to team and key stakeholders for review, feedback, and approval.
• Ensure design requirements are met in adherence with product/project guidelines.
• Source key art and design product and promotional graphics.
• Optimize digital images for web, mobile, big screen and other devices.
• Follow and apply graphic templates and style guides.
• Help ensure quality control, while working closely with marketing stakeholders, design peers and quality specialist.
• Fulfill multiple projects requests while simultaneously meeting tight deadlines.
• Illustrate a command of design methods, tools, communication, and presentation skills.
• Provide an online portfolio link in the resume.
• 3 to 5+ years experience as a designer in a creative agency or similar creative production environment.
• Bachelor or higher degree in Graphic Design, Advertising, Marketing or a related field or an equally strong and relevant portfolio of work.
• English, written and spoken (B2 minimum).
• Excellent Adobe Creative Suite skills, 3 to 5 years of professional experience working with these tools: Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, Adobe Acrobat
• Demonstrated experience in Digital Marketing.
• Demonstrated experience working with International/Global Brands
• Able to deal with ambiguity.
• Demonstrated ability to multitask and self-prioritize.
• Strong time management skills and team-oriented with the ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines.
• Has relentlessly high standards (is never satisfied with the status quo)
• Is able to dive deep and is never out of touch with the details of the business or the technology
• Thinks big
• Collaboration with peers, partners and stakeholders to ensure high-quality, cohesive deliverables through the entire design process.
• Ability to drive the design process by independently defining requirements, scoping projects and prioritizing tasks.
• Ability to deliver results in a fast paced environment.
• Motion graphics and/or video editing knowledge is a plus.
• Project or process improvement experience is a plus.