Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is looking for a Technical Program Manager to drive and innovate our Partner Lead Flow for AWS Partner Marketing. You will work closely with the Partner Marketing Operations and with AWS Global & Regional Marketing/Sales Teams to set the Lead Flow vision and execute based on best practices, productivity rigor, operational and process improvements, and analytical insights.
This role requires an individual with strong technical background, attention to detail, excellent problem-solving abilities, and exemplary communication both at the executive and project team level. The successful candidate will have the ability to gain stakeholder buy-in, negotiate and a track record of delivering great products. Cross-team coordination, project management and an ability to learn and understand new technology are essential.
You will be a self-starter comfortable with ambiguity, working in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment, and familiar with Marketing Automation and CRM tools such as Marketo, Tableau, Salesforce, Workfront and others.
Key job responsibilities
6+ years of technical project management experience in a related industry.
Previous experience managing technical programs in a marketing organization.
Experience with designing and building large-scale systems in a multi-tiered, distributed environment (Service Oriented Architecture).
Experience with B2B campaign management, buyer lifecycle in a large-scale production environment
Experience with the entire software development lifecycle from inception to testing to production deployment and maintenance.
Working knowledge of Salesforce, Marketo and Tableau
Comfortable with playing around with data to present insights and use data for business justification/prioritization
Excellent written and verbal communication skills, specifically with explaining technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
* Ability to manage multiple parallel projects and delivering quality releases on schedule.
About the team
Partner Marketing has growth over 10x in the last 18 months by collaborating and earning trust to co-market with out partners. Our Operations team is building the global tools, processes, and analytics to enable this on-going growth. Our Operations Manager of Tools and Processes will be critical in automating processes, scaling best practices, and adding agility to our global team.
• 5+ years of experience in program management, project management, B2B marketing/sales operations, and process improvements for high-technology companies or products working across multiple teams
• Proficient in CRM, automation and data visualization such as Salesforce, Marketo and Tableau
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Finance, Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics or related field
• Experience working independently to design, plan, and execute technical projects; able to distill data and articulate rationale for making difficult trade-offs and prioritization decisions
• Experience communicating (verbal and written) effectively cross-teams with both business and technical teams
• Demonstrated knowledge of technical program management and engineering best practices
• Proven experience in managing medium-sized enterprise projects, gathering and communicating technical requirements
• Experience using Salesforce and Marketing Automation platforms (e.g. Marketo)
• Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role
• Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
For San Francisco: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
For Los Angeles: Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
The base pay range for this position in Colorado is $118k – 160k per year; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. A sign-on bonus and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. This information is provided per the Colorado Equal Pay Act.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.