Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
Come be a part of a rapidly expanding $25 billion dollar global business. At Amazon Business, we set out every day to innovate and disrupt the status quo. We stand at the intersection of tech and retail in the B2B space developing innovative purchasing and procurement solutions to help businesses and organizations reimagine buying. Bring your insight, imagination and a healthy disregard for the impossible. Join us in building and celebrating the value of Amazon Business to buyers and sellers of all sizes, unlocking our potential worldwide.
Amazon Business launched in 2015 with a vision to give businesses a simple, personalized and transparent online B2B experience. An extension of this vision was to simplify the integration for businesses connecting their e-procurement systems to Amazon Business, while giving them access to a broader selection of products and sellers.
Amazon Business is looking for an Integrations Specialist who is passionate about designing and implementing integration-focused solutions for large enterprise customers. Our Integration Specialists are experienced technologists with technical breadth and depth coupled with strong interpersonal and customer facing skills. Amazon Business Integration Specialist have technical expertise in Middleware Integrations, Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), eProcurement integrations, Single Sign-On systems, and REST API based integrations.
As a Integrations Specialist, you will lead technical integrations for customers and partners while working with internal Business Development, Professional Services, Sales, Product and Engineering teams, to coordinate new product integrations and launches. You will develop and execute operational process improvements while managing on-going integrations with customers and partners. You will lead integrations from technical discovery/scoping through implementation and post-production support. You will need to be an influencer and be able to negotiate technical and functional requirements. You will design and implement technical integration solutions to solve complex business problems for Amazon Business’s largest customers and partners.
Key job responsibilities
Establish technical credibility in the sales cycle and collaborate with Sales to drive adoption of Amazon Business’s integration-focused products and features.
Educate customers and partners on the value proposition of leveraging Amazon Business’s integration-focused products and features.
Lead technical projects to integrate the Amazon Business marketplace with customers, partners and communicate directly with internal and external stakeholders.
Participate in deep technical architectural discussions and design exercises to optimize customer and partner integrations with Amazon Business’s integration-focused products and features.
Build deep relationships with the customer’s and partner’s senior technical leaders to enable them leverage Amazon Business’s integration-focused products and features.
Capture and share best practices with Amazon Business’s integration community.
Ability to interpret complex business requirements to implement technical solutions.
Partner with Professional Services, Sales, Customer, Product/Engineering teams to drive innovation of Amazon Business’s integration-focused products and features.
Identify bottlenecks, suggest solutions, and drive teams to implement solutions. Coordinate work with several internal and external teams.
• API integration experience is a must!
• Computer Science degree or equivalent practical experience in technology.
• 10+ years of relevant experience in hands-on Integrations including custom map development, API development, XSD, REST, SOAP based services.
• Experience writing Business requirement documents, functional/technical design documents, troubleshooting complex integration failures, working with external integration partners, and testing interconnected systems.
• Ability to effectively manage relationships at high levels (Director, VP, etc.).
• Experience integrating online B2B catalogs with procurement/ERP applications utilizing APIs, EDI, OAG, OCI, XML, cXML, IDOCs etc.
• Experience with EDI document standards (ANSI X12, UN/EDIFACT, RosettaNet etc.), protocols (AS2, SFTP, HTTPS), and transactions (850, 855, 856, 810, 997 etc.).
• Experience with Single Sign-On (SSO) integrations, protocols (SAML 2.0) and Identity Providers (Okta, ADFS, OneLogin, MS AD, Azure AD etc.).
• SQL and Excel proficiency.
• AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate Certification or experience architecting solutions built on AWS.
• MBA or advanced degree in a related field.
• Experience managing, analyzing, and communicating relevant results with senior leadership.
• Experience working in client-side roles preferably in tech consulting.
• Knowledge of Procure to Pay integrations, punchout, electronic ordering and invoicing integrations.
• Proven ability to influence others and lead customer engagements.
• Experience working with ERP/ Procurement systems such as Ariba, Coupa, SAP-SRM, Oracle iProcure, Zycus, other ERP (procurement module) Integrations.