- Amazon - Corporate Receptionist Trainer for Northwest Center Services - Seattle, WA
- Amazon - Corporate Receptionist (Seattle) for Northwest Center Services - Seattle, WA
- Amazon - Front Desk Trainer for Northwest Center Services - Seattle, WA
- Amazon Robotics - Software Development Engineer (SDE) Intern - Summer 2023, Business Intelligence/ Stats - Seattle, WA
- Email Deliverability Manager, Amazon Simple Email Service - Seattle, WA
Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
Want to help shape the future of one of the largest NoSQL database services on the planet?
Amazon DynamoDB is one of the largest distributed database systems in the market, and we continue to believe it is Day 1 for the DynamoDB business. We are looking for deeply technical, team-first-mentality individuals who are willing to commit themselves to our goal to grow the business by 10 times over the next 2 years.
DynamoDB is a key-value and document database that delivers single-digit-millisecond performance at any scale. As a fast-growing service at the core of the AWS Cloud, our business and engineering decisions have widespread impact across AWS, Amazon, and beyond. Many of the world’s fastest growing businesses, such as Lyft, Airbnb, and Redfin, as well as enterprises, such as Samsung, Toyota, and Capital One, depend on the scale and performance of DynamoDB to support their mission-critical workloads.
DynamoDB engineers are constantly challenged to think of unique and innovative solutions. The quality bar is high. As an engineer here, you will work on the hardest engineering problems in distributed systems at a massive scale and on multiple dimensions. You will exercise your intellectual curiosity, work with motivated teams of sharp individuals, and get insightful guidance from senior and principal engineers.
This is a hands-on position in which you will own everything from end to end: requirements gathering, designs, design reviews, implementations, code reviews, incremental feature launches, operations, mentoring, and the driving of continuous improvement.
Inclusive Team Culture
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have ten employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon’s culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 14 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
Our team puts a high value on work-life balance. It isn’t about how many hours you spend at home or at work; it’s about the flow you establish that brings energy to both parts of your life. We believe striking the right balance between your personal and professional life is critical to life-long happiness and fulfillment. We offer flexibility in working hours and encourage you to find your own balance between your work and personal lives.
Mentorship & Career Growth
Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we’re building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. Our senior members enjoy one-on-one mentoring and thorough, but kind, code reviews. We care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member develop into a better-rounded engineer and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future.
- 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
- Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
- 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related technical discipline (or the equivalent)
- Relevant work experience in software development
- Excellent problem-solving skills and knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and object-oriented design
- Experience designing, building, and operating large-scale web services
- A Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or a related field.
- A track record of successfully delivering projects as part of an agile software development team.
- Strong design skills around user experience. Eye for design and attention to detail. Experience with responsive web design.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, see https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.