Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
Immigration services for sponsored Amazonians begin with a potential employee’s candidacy and carries through the employment life cycle. Invention in this space seeks to improve the quality, cost, and regulatory compliance for immigration services at Amazon while, most critically, raising the experience bar for employees requiring immigration sponsorship.
The Global Immigration team is seeking an experienced, curious, and resourceful Implementation Manager to manage immigration vendor implementations. This position will work on the global immigration vendor management team. This position plays a key role in implementing services for work done globally.
The successful candidate will be an experienced project and program manager with international and US experience. The ideal candidate is experienced implementing high volume service engagements across multiple countries.
Key job responsibilities
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Define, create, and execute an implementation plan for immigration services after contract signature
• Manage the technical implementation
• Work with Immigration and the vendor implementation team to role out services
• Project manage a transition of work between legacy and new providers
• Manage provider performance and implementation timelines
• Work with global vendor management team to define and integrate global implementation strategy•
• Manage vendor data collection.
A day in the life
Create an implementation plan and work with the provider teams to execute it.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
3+ years of experience in project and program management across multiple regions
Experience with Microsoft Office products
Experience managing global service engagements and managing technical implementations.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.