Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
The 3P Selling Partner business represents approximately 60% of the total Amazon.com sales and continues to grow. We are looking for a Senior Program Manager to lead Seller Success for the 3P Selling Partner business and to drive our mission of making Amazon the most Seller-centric marketplace in the world. In this role, you will own and launch strategic initiatives with teams across the Consumer org to improve Seller Success, as quickly as possible. A key component of this role is creating actionable insights from data and anecdotes, discovering and solving real-world problems, and building business cases to improve the Seller experience. In addition, you will design and implement large-scale programs to help Sellers manage their business and make decisions more effectively. Lastly, you will have a seat at the table for key decisions about product, strategy, and growth, and have one of the best opportunities to grow, learn, and understand everything about the 3P Selling Partner business, it’s 3P Selling Partners, and their end-to-end journey in the Amazon store.
You will own and execute the following Seller Success processes (but not limited to):
• Own deep dives that identify Seller pain points and build the long-term business strategy.
• Develop and launch initiatives/programs across multiple channels and geographies to drive Seller Success.
• Partner with stakeholders across the Consumer org to reduce Seller friction and influence product innovations/roadmaps.
• Improve the end-to-end Seller journey and present business recommendations to drive change, solve identified challenges, opportunities for improvement, and achieve the mission of making Amazon the most Seller-centric marketplace in the world.
- 5+ years of experience in program or project management
- Experience using data and metrics to drive improvements
- Experience owning program strategy, end to end delivery, and communicating results to senior leadership
• 5+ years of experience in Sales, Business Development, or Customer Success.
• 5+ years of experience leading end-to-end project delivery for large, cross functional projects.
• Proven track record of delivering business strategy in conjunction with senior leadership.
• Proven track record of delivering strategic and tactical goals from inception to completion.
• Strong analytic and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions (SQL preferred).
• Strong communicator with experience in facilitation across all levels; skilled at addressing both large and small audiences across multiple leadership levels and functions.
• Excellent planning and execution skills. Meticulous and methodical, detail oriented with a demonstrated ability to dive deep and ask the right questions.
• Excellent writing skills; able to produce and finalize complex documents
• Entrepreneurial spirit with track record for delivering results in cross-cultural and fast-moving environments.
• Bachelor’s degree is required, MBA preferred
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.