Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
The IN Outbound team is responsible for overseeing the business and product charter for our two key free traffic driving channels, Push and Email. On the business front, we own the management of the channel’s contribution to site revenue, which we achieve by driving millions of personalized messages on a daily basis. Even at this scale, we deliver simple and intuitive experiences to customers owing to complex automation capabilities and sophisticated marketing products.
On the product front, we are responsible for proposing and building strategic products that enhance customer engagement and/or unlock channel growth, thus future proofing the broader A.in growth strategy in this space. This is a recently set up track within IN Outbound emerging from the rapid industrywide evolution now being seen on Outbound products. Multiple innovations on UX (e.g. videos on notifications, long scrolling from the notification, pictures personalized by location) and targeting capabilities (e.g. event based targeting) are now being made possible through Android + iOS upgrades, thus rendering this a highly competitive space with immense scope to build industry first products.
We are seeking a highly motivated, experienced Product Manager to define and own the Outbound product charter end to end. This is a high visibility role and will require the incumbent to innovate on behalf of IN customers by identifying new areas of opportunity via deep research. The IN Outbound Product Manager will outline the notification experiences for the different customer profiles and for their interactions across the diverse set of offerings within A.IN Shopping, Pay, MiniTV, Foods, etc. Basis this, they will not only build internal products that cut across many outbound systems, but also own integrations with external solutions all with the aim of enhancing the existing Push capabilities. To successfully deliver results in this role, the incumbent must have the right mix of technical and program management skills. They must be motivated by complexity and thrive in fast paced highly ambiguous environments, be customer obsessed, be result oriented, and be a true owner.
Key job responsibilities
• Own the IN Outbound product roadmap; Innovate on products aligned to the IN specific customer nuances and clearly define the feature requirements.
• Own the end-to-end customer experience and product development
• Influence senior leaders through product and program leadership reviews
• Drive project planning through detailed roadmaps and milestone tracking
• Ensure appropriate coordination and communication with relevant business and cross functional stakeholders
• Address barriers through problem solving and coordination with stakeholders and internal partners
• Monitor project execution and ensure project delivery is to the appropriate levels of quality and in line with target dates.
• Apply high judgment to prioritize across features, architectural improvements and operational excellence
• Partner with other product managers on central global teams, to identify and influence development of new products, features, and functionality
- 5+ years of experience in product or program management, product marketing, business development or technology
- Experience with end to end product delivery
- Experience overseeing roadmap strategy and definition
- Experience with feature delivery and tradeoffs of a product
• 5+ years of experience in Product Management
• Demonstrated history of strong customer focus in an online B2C environment
• Proven experience in management of multiple initiatives with competing priorities; Experience overseeing the roadmap, feature delivery timelines and making calculated tradeoffs
• Experience with delivering complete products
• Ability to establish credibility and influence diverse internal and external partners to drive alignment and priorities
• Demonstrated strong data-driven approach. Ability to pull data and define data requirements
• Excellent analytical skills, including the ability to identify and solve ambiguous problems.
• Ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly
• Ability to adapt to new technologies, learn quickly and experience contributing to engineering discussions around technology decisions and strategy related to a product
• Ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences
• Experience communicating with customers, technical teams, and management to collect requirements and describe software product features
• Experience communicating with technical and non-technical senior stakeholders across multiple business units. Strong written communication skills.
• Dual education background – business and tech
• Experience working with remote teams