Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
Are you interested in joining Amazon’s fast growing advertising business ? Do you have a strong passion for creating inclusive, elegant and immersive customer experiences? Are you interested in helping sellers build their brands? We’d like to know more about you! Amazon’s Sponsored Brands Video team is hiring!
The Sponsored Brands Video team creates expressive and relevant video ads to engage Amazon shoppers worldwide while allowing Amazon Advertisers to build their brands. Video is well suited to story telling and explaining how specific products fit into the lives of people shopping on Amazon. Video can help brands of all sizes succeed on Amazon. New brands can use video to build brand recognition and existing brands can use it to launch new products. We are on a mission to make Amazon the best in class destination for shoppers to discover, engage and build affinity with brands, making shopping beautiful, delightful, & personal.
Things unique to this role:
- Proven to be a highly profitable and high visibility product. This helps provide stability for long term career planning and growth.
- Provides stability for long term career planning and growth.
- Customer facing product. We obsess about our customers (both Amazon Advertisers and Amazon Shoppers).
What you will work on:
You will work with a team of talented and experienced engineers, managers and designers to help bring new products to market and ensure that our customers are delighted by what we create. The Sponsored Brands Video Supply team is responsible for the design, development, implementation, and operational maintenance of Sponsored Brands Video across the various shopper platforms worldwide. We own the end-to-end process of developing the shopper facing experiences and monitoring video performance, and conducting experiments to optimize growth.
- 2+ years of hands on coding skills with front end, web or mobile development
- Experience with responsive web design and the ability to deliver outstanding functionality across devices and platforms.
- Proficient in view layout and rendering technologies (e.g., responsiveness, progressive enhancement, browser/device support).
- Solid coding practices including peer code reviews, unit testing, and a preference for agile development.
- Intense customer focus (we really can’t stress this enough!)
- Passion for building new products in a fast paced, team-oriented environment
- Entrepreneurial spirit: not afraid to invent and try new things, take calculated risks
- Curiosity and an eagerness to always learn more
- Enjoy proactively coaching, mentoring, and teaching colleagues within and outside their team
- Strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive
- Experience with object oriented design and development
- Interest / Experience with video player development
- Passion for universal design and building products for all users and experience building accessible experiences.
- Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and designing for performance, scalability, and availability