Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
At Amazon, we’re working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptional people. Amazon is seeking a Digital Procurement Innovation Program Manager to join the Global Corporate Procurement organization.
This position can sit in either London, Barcelona, Paris, Munich, Prague or Luxembourg.
The Digital Procurement Innovation team automates repeatable tasks to boost efficiency and reduce costs; it equips stakeholders across the business with real-time insights and analytics through artificial intelligence (AI) and easy-to-use processes and online tools; it deploys new and smarter ways to infuse data models to enrich day-to-day operations and decision making.
The individual selected for this role will be responsible for S2P process mapping, design and improvements. The S2P Innovation Program Manager evaluates existing S2P processes with a goal of improving efficiencies, driving resource optimization and ensuring that the required control mechanisms are in place. The individual is responsible for leading initiatives to address process gaps and improve process performance. The ideal candidate will be analytical and detail-driven, will be comfortable influencing stakeholders, and will have excellent S2P, procurement, problem-solving, and project management skills.
• Act as S2P matter expert, providing input, advice, and know-how on S2P transformation & processes and solution governance.
• Identify, qualify and propose operational improvement opportunities through process redesign and technology developments.
• Lead S2P roadmap initiatives and projects, co-ordinating with key internal stakeholders to drive improvements, visibility and automation at regional and global levels.
• Define and implement the required change management actions to ensure Global Corporate Procurement captures all the potential benefits from its S2P development program.
• Develop collaborative relationships with key stakeholders to drive process optimization and programs at scale and drive alignment for cross-functional and regional requirements.
• Manage the overall catalog purchasing strategy and related processes.
• Provide strategic insight to prepare and support decision making for new initiatives, proof of concepts, pilots, full implementation.
• Serve as a subject matter expert on Amazon’s S2P systems and processes.
• Influence internal and external stakeholders to enable adaptation, understanding and overall operational excellence in all aspects of S2P processes.
• Co-ordinate project and application launch communication strategies.
• Achieve a high level of standardization in systems and processes.
• Drive effective teamwork, communication, and collaboration across both global and local teams, working cross-functionally on communication goals and strategy.
About the team
The Global Corporate Procurement (GCP) Digital Procurement Innovation (DPI) team drives digital technologies across Procurement processes.
The applicant must have relevant practical experience in delivering and leading activities in some of the following areas of Sourcing and Procurement: S2P process improvement, procurement transformation, strategic sourcing and cost reduction, operational improvement implementation.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Knowledge/experience on variety of procurement technologies and sourcing solutions (Coupa, Oracle, SAP, SAP Ariba, Jaggaer, Zycus, Ivalua, SynerTrade etc.).
- Experience in SQL, Tableau or any Statistics Analytical tool.
- Knowledge of automation/ ML/ AI in Procurement.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us .
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.