Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
Be ready to have a direct impact on customer buying decisions and online user experience in one of the most competitive organization in Amazon
The Retail Business Services (RBS) organization is an integral part of Amazon online product lifecycle. The team is designed to ensure Amazon remains competitive in the online retail space with the best product information. The team’s primary role is to create and enhance retail Amazon online catalog, fix products, fulfillment and post buying related defects, improve the selling partner experience and boost store operations efficiency by driving down cost of operations.
Work on a team where you can make an impact every day
RBS Core offers the opportunity to grow, build skills and understand the business across the organization. This role is optimal for white-space thinkers who are at the beginning of their career and who love to build and create. You will have opportunities to bring new thinking and to be heard.
Take the opportunity to be RBS Core Catalogue Associate
The Catalog Associate is an entry-level role in the RBS Core organization. In this position you will work closely with mentors and managers to deeply understand and capture what makes the services offered by RBS unique and compelling. This role requires to perform tasks by using fair judgment in understanding the existing operational procedures along with a good amount of problem-solving skills, logical reasoning and thinking out of the box.
Your tasks will include (but not limited to):
– Creating/fixing content for the product catalogs on the Amazon Web Site;
– Interacting/coordinating with vendors/manufacturers;
– Analyzing, identifying and correcting errors that negatively impact customer experience;
– Onboarding new vendors, sellers and merchants;
– Maintaining records of work received and work performed.
Additionally, you will have the possibility to:
– Identify improvements in the processes you work on and suggest ways of implementation;
– Identify, troubleshoot and correct catalog errors; investigate catalog related complaints;
– Participate in worldwide process related meetings and communications;
– Learn new processes and enhance your skills;
– Train and mentor other associates.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS and SKILLS
– Bachelor’s degree in any discipline is preferred, Baccalaureate diploma is mandatory.
– Professional written and oral communication skills in English;
– C1 (fluent) in Romanian language for this role is essential
– Willingness to learn Italian
– Knowledge of MS Office; MS Outlook (MS Excel proficiency will be considered an advantage);
– Good knowledge and experience in internet navigation and research finding information about large amounts of data in a timely manner;
– Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment;
– Graduate level or maximum 12 months within an internship and/or volunteering experience
We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.