Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
Do you obsess over how to create meaningful experiences for customers? Love learning about new products & services and being a part of driving their success? Excel in identifying opportunities & leading creative solutions? Love working with others to influence focus & drive business results? Understand how to execute flawlessly & capitalize on opportunities? Then the Consumer Services partnerships team at Amazon (MBD) could be the perfect fit for you.
The MBD/Consumer subscription services team works across Amazon verticals to bring our consumer offeringslike Prime, Prime Music, Gaming, Prime Video, Audible, Alexa, Kindle & moreto mobile operators, MVPD/DTH providers, Broadband players and OEMs/Smartphone manufacturers globally.
We help large consumer organization leverage Amazon’s offerings to drive differentiation for their customers across the globe and in the process making Amazon consumer services available at scale to otherwise difficult to reach customers. Today, this global team has deep partnerships across the globe and constantly works with the leadership teams of these partners to serve millions of customers through innovative offerings.
We are constantly looking for ways to expand & improve our service offerings and tools, to invent and simplify our processes & need enthusiastic marketing, consumer experience experts to help us drive these programs with partners on an ongoing basis and deliver results. The team is seeking a talented, self-driven and initiative taking, data-driven individual to set strategies for unlocking growth through consistent improvements across the funnel, innovations on CX, segmenting & identifying new cohorts for targeting, with a view to drive strong growth for our consumer offerings in India through the robust network of partnerships. The candidate will also be responsible for gathering insights, conceptualizing ideas and building new and innovative customer facing solutions to delight customers. In addition, the individual will also have the mandate of evangelizing the multiple benefits of the Amazon Prime program (Gaming, Reading, Music) by creating customized partner solutions working in tandem with partner marketing & business teams.
Our ideal candidate has strong organizational management skills, constantly innovates to reach out to new target segments or existing ones with newer solutions, has a strong attention to detail & multitasks with ease on important priorities. The candidate must be collaborative & be able to establish trust across internal teams to influence deliverables, ideas, keep work flowing and on track & drive adoption of new processes. The candidate will also need to have the ability to influence external partner marketing & brand teams to drive relevant marketing campaigns & their measurement.
The Marketing manager works closely with the Fuse marketing teams (IN & WW) and cross-functional teams across Business Development, Product & Tech offering insights around Customer Experience, digital journeys, engagement initiatives & effectiveness of marketing communication channels both offline and digital. This role will be core to the team, helping unlock new growth areas for IN Fuse (across industries, partners, segments, offering) & establish critical relationships with our IN teams across Prime, Prime Video, and Amazon Music, to name a few.
The candidate should have a restless curiosity and desire to address changing consumer habits (shopping, video consumption) & helping accelerate their relationship with Amazon’s offerings.
Key job responsibilities
As the Growth Marketing manager, your primary responsibilities will include:
• Conceive & deploy newer ways (medium, messaging, tools, CX) to drive higher conversions in the most efficient manner.
• Chalking out marketing strategy for Fuse expansion into newer consumer segments, evangelising newer Prime benefits and leveraging new insights & ways of working, translating into exceptional marketing execution.
• Crafting, planning & deploying partner marketing launch plan for new partnerships, aligned with internal teams based on key Amazon events/programs
• Drive measurement across the consumer funnel through multiple marketing interventions and replicate best practices across partners
• Collaborates with the WW Marketing & Business Development teams and use learnings across the globe to leverage the white spaces in India and drive growth of our Strategic alliances. Similarly, replicate the IN best practices to worldwide partnerships.
• This person will seek out and cultivate relationships with industry thought leaders and influencers while influencing central teams within Amazon to drive the team’s roadmap.
• Single-threaded ownership of preloads marketing programs & building our new experiences across all Amazon consumer services (shopping app, video app, music app, etc) with all the leading smartphone OEMs in the country.
• Experience using Microsoft Excel to manipulate and analyze data
• Experience building, executing and scaling cross-functional marketing programs
• Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements
• Experience presenting metrics and progress to goal with stakeholders
• 5+ years of marketing experience
• Highly organized, with an ability to balance right brain (structured thinking) and left brain (creativity) together
• Critical to manage cross-functional team dynamics both internal stakeholders as well as external partner teamsand drive success in a highly matrixed environment
• Strong time-management skills. Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
• Business acumen & comfort with funnel metrics, data and the ability to dive deep to validate/disprove hypothesis
• Like all roles at Amazon excellent writing and communication skills to communicate and influence stakeholders.
• MBA preferred
• 8-10 years of total work- experience with leading digital companies (or within the digital domain) across industries such as e-commerce /OTTs/OEMs/Fintech/Telco/ SAAS in the areas of marketing, business or product/digital teams
• Led multiple brand & marketing campaigns with strong business results.
• Experience in developing scalable tools and processes
• Knowledge of Amazon processes, organizational behaviours, and tools a plus
• Successful performance in a fast-paced, dynamic environment; strong bias for action