Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
Would you like to be part of a team focused on increasing adoption of Amazon Web Services by developing Public Sector accounts in the Netherlands, with focus on infrastructure/energy utilities companies? Do you have the business savvy and the technical background necessary to help establish Amazon as a key technology platform provider? As a Public Sector Account Manager you will have the exciting opportunity to help drive the growth and shape the future of an emerging technology and increase adoption and market segment presence of AWS in the Public Sector accounts. The ideal candidate will possess both a sales / account management and technical background that enables them to drive an engagement at the executive level as well as with software developers and IT architects. He/she should also be a self-starter who is prepared to develop and execute against a territory coverage plan and consistently deliver results.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Help to drive business growth and expansion in a defined territory.
• Suggest and execute against a territory plan.
• Manage numerous accounts concurrently & long-term.
• Articulate compelling value propositions around AWS services.
• Accelerate customer adoption.
• Work with partners to extend reach & drive adoption.
• Ensure customer satisfaction.
• Moderate travel.
• Experience in IT industry Account Management
• BA/BS degree required.
• A technical background in engineering, computer science, or MIS a plus.
• Direct field experience in working with Public Sector accounts.
• Strong verbal and written communications skills.
• Fluent in English, Dutch
• A technical background in engineering, computer science, or MIS
• SaaS/Cloud experience
• Additional language skills
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.