Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
CO Salary Range: USD 143,700.00 – 194,400.00 per year
If helping customers make buying decisions that support sustainability giving products a second chance to bring joy excites you then join the Amazon Renewed Team. We are embarking on a new initiative to increase our sustainable offering and need tech professionals to build a delightful customer experience that drives impact on a large scale.
The Amazon Renewed team provides a marketplace (www.amazon.com/renewed) to purchase like-new refurbished products at discounted prices. Customers can shop with confidence knowing that the products they buy are sustainable and backed by the Renewed 90-day guarantee.
We have an opening for a talented Software Development Engineer to help us innovate and make our mark in this space! If you are an experienced SDE who wants to work on hard problems with the autonomy to deliver, then talk to us about joining Renewed.
Key job responsibilities
• Collaborate with team members and partner teams to investigate design approaches, participate in design reviews, prototype new technology, and develop both customer-facing and back-end services features
• Work with modern web development technologies to improve customer workflows
• Work with AWS technologies such as S3, Lambda, DynamoDB, Redshift, CloudWatch, and Data Pipelines
• Write high-quality distributed system software
• Drive best practices and engineering excellence
- 1+ years of experience contributing to the system design or architecture (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
- 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
- Programming experience with at least one software programming language.
• Experience with distributed (multi-tiered) systems, algorithms, and databases
• Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
• Demonstrated ability to deal well with ambiguous/undefined problems; ability to think abstractly
• Demonstrated leadership ability in a cross-functional, highly collaborative environment
• Strong sense of ownership and drive
• Ability to thrive in fast-paced, dynamic environment
The pay range for this position in Colorado is $143,700-$194,400/yr; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. A sign-on bonus and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. This information is provided per the Colorado Equal Pay Act. Base pay information is based on market location. Applicants should apply via Amazon’s internal or external careers site.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.