Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
Are you ready to make a BIG difference? Join the AWS Managed Services (AMS)! Our vision is to increase enterprise adoption of AWS by providing an AWS infrastructure operations management service.
AMS provides automated outcomes for critical infrastructure operations across provisioning, monitoring, auto remediation, patch, backup, compliance, security and recovery. You will be at the forefront of cloud technologies with interactions across the full breadth of AWS services.
You will build intelligent software that automates infrastructure operations and provides recommendations to AWS users who are hungry for deep insights into cost optimization, performance, security, and fault tolerance. You will become an AWS expert who works with a variety of teams to understand how all the AWS services come together. You will be surrounded by people that are smart and passionate about cloud computing and solving customer problems.
- 1+ years of experience contributing to the system design or architecture (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
- 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
- Programming experience with at least one software programming language.
- 3+ years of non-internship professional software development experience.
- 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
- Experience developing distributed systems and web services
- Familiarity with AWS services is a plus
- Familiarity with Linux development environment
- Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and management to collect requirements, describe software product features, and technical designs
- Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and management to probe requirements, articulate software product features, and estimate execution timelines
- Can deal well with ambiguous, undefined problems; ability to think abstractly and turn abstractions into results
- Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role
- Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation/ Age
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.