Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
The Selling Partner Support (SPS) Associate acts as the primary interface between Amazon and our 3rd party sellers, providing phone and/or email support governed by internal service level agreements. The SPS associate will be responsible for providing timely and accurate operational support to 3rd party Sellers on the Amazon platform. The successful candidate has an immediate, distinct effect on the experience of customers of Amazon, making a strong record of customer focus a high standard for the role. A SPS associate is expected to address chronic system issues, provide process improvements, develop internal documentation, and contribute to a team environment.
Virtual Contact Center (VCC) associates are expected to work from a home location approved by Amazon for all scheduled hours. It is the responsibility of the associates to ensure uninterrupted internet connectivity and work- like environment at home location so that associates can deliver their best in terms of productivity and quality.
Key job responsibilities
This includes, but is not limited to:
• The Seller Support Associate demonstrates end to end ownership of every seller interaction coupled with proactive problem solving and provides exceptional support to sellers.
• Demonstrates effective, clear and professional written and oral communication.
• Provides prompt and efficient service to Amazon Sellers and Merchants including the appropriate escalation of Sellers’ issues.
• Maintains a positive and professional demeanor always portraying the company in a positive light and effectively managing sensitive issues.
• Demonstrates excellent time-management skills and the ability to work independently while using departmental resources, policies and procedures.
• Contributes to a positive team environment and proactively aids team members with difficult contacts as needed.
• Maintains acceptable performance metrics such as quality, productivity, first contact resolution, and attendance.
• Actively seeks solutions through logical reasoning and data interpretation skills and identifies trends to appropriate channel including improvement suggestions.
• Liaise with other departments such as Customer Service, Merchant Investigations, or Payments teams as required to resolve Seller’s issues and questions.
About the team
The SPS team acts as the primary interface between Amazon and our 3rd party Sellers and Vendors. Sellers are our 3P customers that join the ‘Selling on Amazon’ program which in turn enables both individuals and businesses to sell their products and inventory on Amazon Marketplaces. When one registers as a Vendor, Amazon becomes a full-time distributor of your products. We buy and store the inventory, and take care of everything from shipping and pricing to customer service and returns. India as a region support different marketplaces in India, NA, EMEA & APAC.
• Education: Bachelor Degree in any discipline with 0-10 years of experience. • Excellent written and verbal communication in English. • Shifts: The job involves working in a 24/7 environment including night shifts and the shifts are decided based on the business requirement. • Weekly Off: Rotational two- consecutive day off (it is a 5-day working week with 2 consecutive days off. • During the first four months (Training & Transition) no unplanned leaves are allowed. • Ability to use a desktop/Laptop and familiarity with Internet Browsers, Windows OS, Microsoft Outlook and MS Office. • Home environment free from background noise where you can connect to the internet and work on your deliverables. • Should have a good internet connection with a minimum speed of 20 MBPS or better and should have at least 100 GB data from a reliable provider. • Should have access to mobile phone at all times from a reliable provider. • Should have power back up in case of power shut down. • Should be willing interact with Seller over calls / email / chat depending on the business need.
• Candidates who are based in Kolkata should apply.
a) 6 + months experience within a customer service /contact Centre environment would be an advantage d) Demonstrated desire to expand skills into new areas. b) Technical (Computers & Internet) savvy is required. Desired skill-sets include MS Office Application Excel and Internet Explorer / Mozilla Firefox c) Business acumen in areas of e-commerce and retail is advantageous