Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
WW Ops Talent Product Team (TPT) is looking for passionate individuals who love to design and build truly innovative internal customer-facing interfaces and the services that make them possible.
It’s Day 1 in TPT, and we’re a team that powers the recruitment of the most talented and motivated employees in the world through technological innovations. We are determined to disrupt TA space by bringing in end to end automation of business process flow. The TPT technology team is in the early phases of design and development and this is your chance to shape a brand new product from the start.
In this role you will
• Work through all phases of the project lifecycle, including reviewing requirements, designing services that lay foundation for the new technology platform, build new interfaces and also integrate with existing architectures, developing and testing code, and delivering seamless implementations for Global customers.- Evaluate and utilize AWS technologies where appropriate, such as EC2, RDS/DynamoDB/RedShift, to design and build scalable backend web services and customer facing APIs.
• Deeply understand and work with variety of developer tools across the spectrum of Software development lifecycle
• Build iteratively using agile methodologies
• Programming experience with at least one software programming language.
• 1+ years of experience in software development
• Professional experience in commercial or web-scale system software development and delivery
• Strong written and verbal communication skills; ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical individuals
• Track record for being detail-oriented and demonstrated ability to self-motivate and follow-through on projects
• Experience defining system architectures and exploring technical feasibility trade-offs
• Demonstrated ability to mentor other software developers to maintain architectural vision and software quality
• Highly innovative, self-directed and able to deal well with ambiguous problems
• Able to work in a diverse team
The pay range for this position in Colorado is $110k – $160k/yr however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. A sign-on bonus and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. This information is provided per the Colorado Equal Pay Act. Base pay information is based on market location. Applicants should apply via Amazon’s internal or external careers site.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.