Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
WW B2B Payments (B2BP) Marketing is responsible for generating awareness, driving adoption, and encouraging usage of Amazon Business (AB) payment products and/or product features (e.g., Credit Cards, Pay by Invoice, and Direct Debit, Installments, and Seller Lending). The team also supports the education of customers on payment product usage in conjunction with other relevant AB features and tools that would encourage or improve the customer experience. This role may be based in Seattle, WA, Cupertino, CA, Austin, TX, New York, NY or Arlington, VA. Some travel may be required to meet with stakeholders or attend events.
As the B2BP onsite channel program manager, you will be responsible for driving productivity through process and tool innovation. This person will partner cross-functionally with global marketing, product, and technology teams to enhance onsite tool capabilities, maintain channel health, and enforce best practice. The ideal candidate is a self-starter with proven ability to solve complex business problems through a creative, analytical, and programmatic approach. Successful candidates should be customer obsessed, comfortable with ambiguity, and have experience delivering results in a fast-paced, dynamic business environment.
Key job responsibilities
- Collaborate effectively with global marketing teams to understand user experience with existing tool offerings and translate pain points into actionable insights
- Operate autonomously; gather business requirements, drive alignment, and coordinate deliverables between B2BP Marketing and partner teams
- Use data to develop a deep understanding of the onsite channel
- Develop global standards, best practice, and accompanying enforcement mechanisms and/or processes
- Minimize churn and increase onsite campaign speed to market through process optimization
- Build strong relationships with internal stakeholders to drive process adoption and deliver desired business outcomes
- Provide program updates to stakeholders with wide-ranging backgrounds (e.g., senior leadership and product teams)
- Experience using data and metrics to drive improvements
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher
- 3+ years experience in program or project management
- Experience defining and executing against program requirements
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and excellent problem-solving skills
- Proven track record working with cross-functional stakeholders (technical and non-technical) to deliver results
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects, prioritization, planning, and task delegation
- Comfortable in a fast-paced work environment and dealing with ambiguity
- Outstanding interpersonal skills; decisive, action-oriented, and able to motivate and inspire others
- Strong analytic approach and experience leveraging customer insights to drive decisions
- Excellent organization skills and ability to work independently to manage multiple projects concurrently
- Advanced Excel skills
- Working knowledge of relational databases and SQL
- Experience working with marketing tools and accompanying systems
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.