Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
Amazon is seeking a Senior Product Manager for Global Procurement Applications. This role is a senior member of the Global Corporate Procurement leadership team whose key areas of responsibility includes:
This role requires who thrives in ambiguity, identifies opportunities and moves fast to capture them, and has an unrelenting tenacity. The successful candidate has the ability to think both strategically and tactically, has strong organizational and influencing skills, and uses data to guide on decision-making.
• Roadmap Planning: Interact a team of product/ program managers and partner with cross-functional teams to deliver a multi-year product roadmap. Manage prioritization and trade-offs of product features to ensure a great customer experience. Plan and execute product lifecycle processes from concept to launch.
• Product strategy and requirements: Learn from customer feedback, user research, end-to-end analytics, behavioral measurements and other data sources to craft a world-class experience for Corporate Procurement. Perform market research and use competitive analysis to identify best of breed benchmarks and inform product decisions. Develop comprehensive product plans incorporating customer requirements and establishing the objectives to achieve business goals.
• Product Roll-out: Partner closely with Stakeholders and Operations leaders to define go-to-market plans for new features to anticipate change management issues, drive adoption and ensure that processes for on-boarding are easy and intuitive. Find creative ways and learn as you go. Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products, monitor customer experience and product performance, and identify optimization opportunities.
• Customer Experience: Proactively analyze data in order to identify problems with significant business impact; facilitate analysis to identify problems and opportunities and to prioritize requested features/requirements in product roadmaps. Work collaboratively with teams across and Amazon, including Finance, Systems, Legal, Tax, Invoice, Payments and others, to ensure that we quickly and efficiently identify compliance relevant information, and implement solutions that reduce the effort and defects.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years of experience in product or program management, product marketing, business development or technology
- Experience with end to end product delivery
- Experience with feature delivery and tradeoffs of a product
- Experience overseeing roadmap strategy and definition
• MBA or related Master’s degree.
• Technical fluency; comfort understanding and discussing technology concepts, experience evaluating tradeoffs and new opportunities with technical team members.
• Strong communication skills to provide clear, concise, accurate, and timely communication (verbal and written) to the right audiences.
• Experience managing and/or mentoring junior product managers.
• A passion for product and technology, and an intrinsic motivation to continuously explore, acquire and divulge knowledge.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.