- Amazon Fresh Retail Associate - London - 5 Month Fixed Term Contract - London
- Sr. Launch Manager, Amazon Shipping (SWA) - London
- Amazon Fresh Retail Associate - London - London
- Senior Software Development Engineer - Amazon International Technology Expansion - London
- Sr. Marketing Manager - Customer Adoption, Amazon Business - London
Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
The Amazon Alexa team in the UK is looking for a Senior Product Manager. Interested in designing new experiences for Alexa that customers will love? Come work with us!
• Responsible for defining user needs, identifying gaps, feature enhancements and opportunities.
• Define creative, high quality, simple product roadmaps and requirements based on team strategy and vision.
• Manage prioritisation and trade-offs among customer experience, performance and operational support load.
• Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners.
• Work closely with engineering teams and program management to deliver products to market.
• Drive product launches including working with public relations team, executives and other product management team members.
• Proactively identify and resolve strategic issues that may impair the team’s ability to meet strategic and technical goals.
• Bachelor’s degree or higher with a management or technical discipline.
• Passion for Alexa, Echo, artificial intelligence, smart assistants.
• Proven track record of taking ownership and successfully delivering results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
• Experience leading cross-functional teams to deliver products and projects on tight deadlines.
• Experience coordinating complex product development cycles and software development schedules.
• Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, manage trade-offs and evaluate opportunistic new ideas with internal and external partners.
• Broad technical breadth and depth including familiarity with back-end application infrastructure (e.g., JIRA, SIM, TT, Confluence, etc.).
• Strong verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated experience engaging and influencing senior executives.
• Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations and drive actions.
• Fluency in British English language and culture is a hard requirement for this position.
The job hence requires creativity and innovation to enhance the customer experience and develop new ideas. At the same time, you will need manage projects and cooperate with tech teams to maintain feature backlogs, track bugs, etc. You must be a pragmatic visionary who can translate business needs into a customer focused solution. Analytical skills will help you to identify customer pain points from usage data or customer research. You must be a great team player, and will be working side-by-side with multiple teams like UX designers, engineers, marketers, product managers, translators, user researchers, etc. to bring a delighting customer experience to life.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.