Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
Are you ready for the next step in your career building on your skills as a leader, innovator, and collaborator? Are you ready to work with colleagues that will inspire and challenge you to have fun, work hard and make history? Are you ready to help unlock a $2 trillion (yes trillion) business opportunity for Amazon? We may have a role for you…
Amazon Business Seller Team
The Amazon Business (AB) Seller team is driving the next wave of growth for our Business Customers’ (Enterprise and SMB) purchasing needs, by relentlessly innovating across a broad spectrum of functions including expanding our selection across multiple segments (e.g., Office, IT, Industrial, Healthcare), offering everyday low prices, improving the world-class delivery, and providing exceptional convenience. We are disrupting the status quo by delivering new, efficient purchasing solutions to individual proprietors, to small-medium businesses, to global organizations (and everything in between).
We are seeking a dynamic and motivated Marketing Program Manager, B2B for our AB Canada Seller recruitment and development team. The Marketing Program Manager will be based in Canada and will be responsible for identifying and scaling high ROI mass communications to Amazon Business Sellers using marketing best practices. As a Marketing Program Manager, you will be the strategic owner of multiple Amazon Business flywheel themes with the goal of increasing theme adoption rates while automating repetitive processes.
• Collaborate with cross-org stakeholders to source content, segment audiences, and execute effective email and webinar Go to Market motions.
• Work across teams to source, develop and improve content. Identify the right resources to remove tactical blockers, onboard new programs, and retrofit current programs for desired use cases.
• Deploy marketing best practices to build marketing strategies that create and maintain a high-bar for the customer experience.
• Use Excel and SQL to perform data segmentation, comparison, and pattern identification as well diving deep to provide actionable insights. Competently present and report Go To Market (GTM) inputs and outputs to leadership.
• Create and maintain detailed and repeatable SOPs, dedupe workstreams to increase efficiency, identify and apply best practices to all email processes, and systematically review workflows for automation opportunities
• Show robust knowledge in relevant products and an ability to quickly learn and apply knowledge where necessary. Identify opportunity areas to improve processes and drive changes that preserve or improve product and program efficacy.
• BA/BS degree required
• 3 years of successful marketing experience, preferably in the e-commerce, retail technology, SaaS, or software industries
• Proficient analytical skills including Microsoft Excel
• Experience working with legal, product, and internal business owners to reach mutually beneficial agreements
• Experience prioritizing and managing multiple responsibilities
• MBA degree preferred
• Experience using Salesforce.com or other CRM tool
• Experience in international or cross-border business
• Ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment
• Proven ability to execute and exceed on all core goals and secondary KPI’s.
• Creative, has initiative, and can constructively advocate on behalf of the customer
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status. If you would like to request an accommodation, please notify your Recruiter.