Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
We are looking for a high caliber Senior Product Manager – Technical to start a project with strategic significance and high exposure. The initiative is fundamental to Amazon’s future, and will provide personal satisfaction and career development as we tackle some of the most intriguing problems in software architecture design and building highly scalable services. The project will have regular reviews with the company’s senior leaders. The scope of the project is set to scale rapidly for the next few years post launch.
In this role you will be the lead strategist defining product vision and strategy and own the product P&L. You will work directly with dedicated engineering teams to drive product development and influence foundational technical design decisions. You will apply both business and technical acumen in a fast-paced, ambiguous, and innovative environment. Our ideal teammate possesses a natural curiosity, sharp analytical skills, and is excited to pioneer on behalf of customers and merchants. You will also be responsible for setting product management standards and delivering large, cross functional projects.
If you’re entrepreneurial and want to build a new generation of technical products, join us in making history.
- BA/BS degree
- 5+ years of experience in technical product or program management
- Experience with end to end software product delivery, from defining product vision and requirements to product launch
- Experience contributing to engineering discussions around tech design and strategy related to a product
- Experience cultivating strong working relationships and driving collaboration across technical and business teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- MBA or Masters in CS or related technical discipline
- Experience with analytics, insights, or big data product domains
- Experience with large scale e-commerce platforms including systems involving complex business logic
- Entrepreneurial drive, general manager/owner mentality
- Relishes ambiguity and change; devises frameworks to resolve trade-offs and prioritize
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status. If you would like to request an accommodation, please notify your Recruiter.