Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
Are you looking for a new challenge in a fast-paced, innovative company? Come make history in Amazon’s Poland team! We are looking for a Sr. Program Manager to drive our payments initiatives in Poland. You will own the vision and roadmap to scale our payments external partnerships and work with local teams to improve key output metrics for the business.
The Amazon Payment Acceptance & Experience Team is responsible for how Amazon’s customers pay on Amazon’s sites and through Amazon’s services around the globe. You will work with the biggest players in the payments industry to deliver best-in-class customer payment experiences while driving change in the industry.
You will use your experience to create and maintain relationships with leading financial institutions and global payment networks to deliver paying experiences in Poland. You will analyze internal and external payment data and proactively engage and influence issuers and external partners to improve the overall customer payment experience.
Key job responsibilities
• Build, own and improve key output metrics of the program (Payment Success Rate, Cost of Payments, Customer engagement);
• Analyze internal Amazon and external data and identify areas to improve customer payment experience in Poland;
• Work directly with banks and other partners to conduct deep dives on the data that you have analyzed and drive resolution;
• Proactively create a feedback loop back to the product and engineering teams to implement any changes that Amazon needs to support to improve our customer experience;
• Manage prioritization and trade-offs to ensure the right features are built with the right quality at the right time;
• Drive UAT and end to end testing with banks, card networks and providers to continuously improve our customer experience;
• Drive marketing and campaigning opportunities with banks and payment networks to improve customer payment experience.
• Experience in roles such as Program Management or Partner Management or related area in Europe;
• Track record of decision making, big thinking and delivery of strategic vision;
• Proven analytical skills and quantitative skills with demonstrated ability to manage the business ‘by the numbers’. Must be metrics-driven and able to understand complex financial models;
• Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills;
• Ability to regularly travel regionally in Europe and periodically to the US. Expected travel <25%.
• Knowledge of payments industry with a strong understanding of the digital payments ecosystem in Europe;
• Experience in e-commerce or financial products is a plus;
• Proficient in SQL and Microsoft Excel;
• Strong relationships across the payments community;
• Experience working with international stakeholders across countries.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.