- Business Intelligence Engineer, Amazon Marketing Cloud - Applications - New York City, NY
- Software Development Engineer II, Amazon Prime Video - New York City, NY
- Research Program Manager, Amazon Ads - New York City, NY
- Software Dev Engineer - Platform Engineering, Amazon Attribution - New York City, NY
- Merchandiser, Amazon Fashion - New York City, NY
Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
Interested in Machine and AI? Our team’s mission is to make machine easy, stronger, and universal in the world of and Speech. We developed thriving services such as Comprehend, Kendra, Lex and Transcribe. We continuously work on adding new services to our portfolio, which address real world problems through research and innovation. We build state-of-the-art services using the latest techniques and highly scalable engineering.
As a SDE, you will be responsible for designing, developing, testing, and deploying machine and large-scale solutions for our world-wide customer base. In this, you will collaborate closely with a team of scientists to influence our overall strategy and define the team’s road map. You will also drive the system architecture, spearhead best practices that enable a quality product, and help coach and develop junior engineers. A successful candidate will have an established background in engineering large scale software , a strong technical ability, great communication skills, and a motivation to achieve results in a fast paced environment.
- 1+ years of experience contributing to the system design or architecture (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
- 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
- Programming experience with at least one software programming language.
- 2+ years of professional software development experience
- 1+ years of programming experience with at least one modern such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
- 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- 2+ years of software development experience
- 1+ years of experience
- Masters or PhD in Computer Science
- 5+ years of relevant software development experience
- 2+ years of Machine experience
- Experience with will be a big plus
Inclusive Team Culture
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have ten employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and host annual and ongoing experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon’s culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 14 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
Our team puts a high value on work-life balance. It isn’t about how many hours you spend at home or at work; it’s about the flow you establish that brings energy to both parts of your life. We believe striking the right balance between your personal and professional life is critical to life-long happiness and fulfillment. We offer flexibility in working hours and encourage you to find your own balance between your work and personal lives.
Mentorship & Career Growth
Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we’re building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship.
Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation