Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
Are you passionate about technology applications in Media & Entertainment? Are you interested in shaping large-scale cloud-based innovation? Then you may be interested in joining our AWS Media & Entertainment Strategy & Business Development team to drive adoption and transformation around the world.
Key job responsibilities
• Partnering with Account Management teams to drive incremental sales pipeline and revenue growth from Media & Entertainment workloads
• Working with customers and AWS partners to identify and lead proof of concept engagements and develop new and innovative solutions
• Partnering with AWS Solutions Architecture resources in design, POC, pricing, TCO and delivery activities
• Collaborating with AWS professional Services to implement solutions and packaged offerings
• Conducting executive workshops with industry leaders
• Participating in and representing AWS in key Media & Entertainment industry associations and events
• Leading the AWS presence for Media & Entertainment industry in the Latin America region
A day in the life
Work with account managers, solutions architects, professional services and partners to identify and develop new opportunities to deploy Media & Entertainment workloads with our customers.
About the team
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is a dynamic and rapidly growing business within Amazon, and the leader in providing secure, reliable, scalable, and innovative cloud services that help over a million businesses across the globe scale and grow. We are expanding in a number of areas, and our Media & Entertainment organization is looking for experienced industry specialists to help our customers implement AWS services.
• 7+ Years in the Media & Entertainment industry (business development, engineering, technical operations, product management, production operations, etc.)
• 5+ years in professional services or consulting
• 5+ years of experience in client related interactions (presentations, building relationships, structuring and providing program oversight, working with partners, statement of work/deal exposure, business case creation and presentation, technical pre-sales)
• Proficiency in Spanish, Portuguese and English
• Demonstrated understanding of content production, post-production, broadcast and/or direct-to-consumer technical operations
• Demonstrated understanding of Cloud technologies and their current or future application in media environments
• 5+ years direct experience in owning or creating market development strategies including: conducting discovery assessments, generating market assessments and business cases, go-to-market programs
• Professional experience architecting/operating solutions built on AWS
• Demonstrated experience developing enterprise application architectures to meet business requirements in complex environments
• Understanding of security, risk and compliance frameworks, disaster recovery, high availability architectures, hardware, operating systems and networking connectivity
• Large-scale systems integration involving on-premises technology and public cloud platforms
• Masters of Business Administration (MBA) or other relevant advanced degrees