Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
Strategic Partnership Program Consultantは、AWSと戦略的な連携を目指すパートナーとの契約締結に至るまでの過程を、AWSにて当該パートナーを担当するパートナーディベロップメントマネージャー(PDM)と共にリードするポジションです。
As a Strategic Partnership Program Consultant in Japan Partner Core organization, you will be part of a team to assist AWS partners to reshape existing products and services around cloud. To do this, you will work with AWS partners to build or transform their business to deliver high-value solutions to our customers. You will engage with Partner Executives, and coordinate your resources to craft and a negotiate market impacting collaboration frameworks. You will be the point of approval for business governance, including ROI measures and business performance.
Your primary responsibility will be to both create and execute out-sized tailored partner collaboration agreements, and provide the governance frameworks and business acumen to ensure effective delivery with the AWS partners over multi-year periods. Your customers will be large SIers, resellers and on-prem ISVs who have a big potential and willingness to further drive AWS business by transforming their business and/or technical models.
The ideal candidate is a business leader a strong acumen and gravitas to negotiate large commercial agreements with partners. Must possess a strong business and IT background that enables them to drive executive engagement and buy-in at the highest levels of established partners. The candidate will have technical depth and prior business consulting experience to quickly communicate the economic benefits of building an AWS Cloud Practice, or specific AWS service offerings such as Managed Exchange, Disaster Recovery, or Managed Big Data services. The ideal candidate will have a demonstrated ability to think strategically and long-term about the needs of large consulting organizations and managed service providers. The ideal candidate will also be deeply familiar with complex legacy IT business, data center economics including data center migration and refresh cycles, and be capable of creating detailed cost and ROI models for these environments running on AWS.
Roles and Responsibilities:
– Work with AWS Partner Sales & BD teams, drive proactive of ROI/economic conversations with our partners.
– Own the multi-year delivery of agreements and be accountable for the governance and execution of AWS and partner commitments.
– Create market insights into partner business practices and the common issues in building an AWS practice
– Prepare and present business reviews to the senior management team
– Fluency in Japanese, High Business level proficiency (reading, writing, speaking and listening) in English
– Experience managing successful program/project implementations and tracking
– 10+ Years relevant industry experience
– Detailed Financial modeling, business modeling, and analytics of large companies
– Demonstrated ability to work effectively across internal and external organization
– Track record of implementing product and organizational change at prior organizations in a consulting role
– Executive level facilitator
– Has experience working with global teams and stakeholders.
– Has experience in partner business.
– Proven success in working with teams and executive leadership in a complex, large-Company environment
– Ability to make decisions guided by policies, procedures and business plan with limited guidance
– Results-oriented, prioritizes work activities, plans and stays organized in order to meet commitments
– Excellent presentation, communication (oral & written), and relationship building skills, across all levels of management
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status.