Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
The Territory Account Sales Executive is responsible for expanding new business and renewals in key accounts to meet/exceed financial and business objectives. This job is assigned a sales quota and performance is measured by meeting or exceeding quarterly and annual targets by up-selling, add-on sale, and cross-selling. This position reports to a Territory Sales Leader and will work closely with our Inside Sales Team, Autodesk Partner Management, Autodesk Channel Partners, and Autodesk Field Sales.
- Generate new business and manage renewals in the assigned portfolio of existing accounts in order to meet and exceed financial targets and business objectives
- Evaluate and prepare Customer Plans in Salesforce for each assigned account. This involves evaluating the customer profile, creating value messaging, coordinating with the extended sales team, and targeting key steps needed to execute the account plans
- Develop impactful relationships within the account including Key Executives. Translate customer challenges and opportunities into unique business value to the customer
- Ensure the Autodesk team delivers Business Value to the Account(s), builds effective Account Business plan and execute upon the plan, builds, maintains and grows opportunity pipeline within Account(s), uses sound call planning to drive business results and makes continuous improvement in moving Autodesk from vendor to trusted advisor
- Manage accounts through entire sales process; both virtual and on premise meetings, business development, and/or prospecting, and opportunity management through contract negotiations, signing, and post-sales support
- Deliver an accurate weekly, monthly & quarterly forecast of business
- Partner collaboratively with channel partners in order to understand their business, creatively adopt programs to drive new revenue, lead the co-selling process to Autodesk customers, and expand business partner relationships
- Reach out and provide regular customer feedback to the product, industry & strategic marketing teams to help identify product strengths and areas of improvement
- Develop and manage a 5 quarter rolling pipeline to meet or exceed assigned pipeline volume target
- Prospect and identify AEC customer design/construction projects, and map new business or expansion opportunities to them accordingly
- Negotiate deals and contracts at various levels within the targeted account, with primary focus/importance on “C” and enterprise-level negotiations
- Be a Trusted Adviser for customers and identify win/win situations
- Proven track record (8+ years) consistent quota attainment with on-premise, SaaS or a hybrid model
- Enterprise Technology Software sales experience, preferably within the Architecture, Engineering, Construction, Owner, or Manufacturing industries
- Strong team selling and leadership skills
- Passion for disruptive technology
- Experience with direct and indirect selling channels
- Highly driven, determined & business-oriented
- Bilingual English/Spanish fluency a plus
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.