Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
Autodesk is seeking a Tax Manager to join Autodesk’s Tax Planning Team. This person will partner with other members of the Tax Planning team to drive tax led projects to completion, communicate and disseminate to stakeholders current and future pipeline, obtain input from tax subject matter experts and advisors and ensure coordination across Autodesk teams. This is a unique opportunity to join a dynamic, industry-leading organization as part of a dedicated team, and to take on challenging projects while gaining relevant experience working with senior tax members on tax planning initiatives.
- Partner with tax, finance, treasury, legal teams and external advisers on various tax planning projects to ensure timely completion
- Manage the legal entity/IP integration process for ADSK, playing a pivotal role in operationalizing worldwide tax strategy
- Partner and collaborate with cross-functional teams to translate legal entity step plans into actionable items, and project manage the deliverables through to completion
- Be responsible for clear and timely communication to stakeholders, and proactively driving the resolution of critical issues
- Drive process improvements through technology
- Ensure transactions are properly researched and documented
- Monitor and analyze existing and proposed tax legislation and assist with defining and implementing tax planning strategies
- 4-6 years of experience, including public accounting or law firm experience
- Industry experience in the technology sector is preferred
- Strong organizational, project management, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment and manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously
- Self-motivated, independent thinker and problem solver – able to think strategically, discover solutions and overcome obstacles within a matrixed organization
Target Pay for this Position (Colorado) – $110,000 – 130,000
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.