Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
- Experienced AWS Developer responsible for designing and developing high-available and scalable software using core AWS services
- Prior experience with building or maintaining cloud-native applications. Experience with serverless approach like AWS Lamda is an added advantage
- Good to have Knowledge of using Terraform
- Key responsibilities include Design, build and maintain efficient, secure, reusable and reliable code
- Develop solutions that are portable across platforms
- Apply continuous attention to technical excellence and good design, resulting in a straightforward solution and reducing complexity
- Write test automation and help your team to deliver frequent incremental releases using CI/CD pipeline
- Help promote and drive sound engineering design, process and quality practices
- Having experience using Datadog monitoring tool can be an added advantage
- BS/MS in Computer Science/Engineering or a related field
- 8+ years of software development experience
- Understanding of security best practices and standards around cloud computing and access management
- Strong communication, and technical writing skills
- Excellent problem-solving abilities
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.