Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
In this role, you’ll work with a wide range of people across our entire named accounts sales team, bringing your enthusiasm and problem-solving mindset to one of the most innovative and dynamic Automotive customers – helping them come up with new ways to solve their business challenges using our technology.You’ll do this by engaging the customer, leading discovery sessions to understand the problem, and bring your industry knowledge, or product expertise to bear in creating solutions that meet their needs.You’ll be part of a team that loves learning, tackles challenges together – and is part of a wider business that supports your growth and development to become the best you can be.(Don’t believe us?Check this out)
Here’s an overview of what we’re doing at Autodesk:Autodesk 2022 showreel
- Apply your experience in Construction and information management technologies to design solutions that meet the needs of our customer who is looking to develop new facilities to meet the growing needs of electrification
- Work closely with our sales and professional services teams to create innovative solutions that meet the needs described to us by our customers
- Develop and maintain trustful customer relationships through delivering value
- Be the customer’s primary Autodesk technical point of contact for discussion and exploration related to new technologies
- Provide leadership and guidance in creating requirements definitions, scope documents, user needs studies, process, and project assessments for sales opportunities to help make business cases and drive ROI
- Develop a focus on growth. Our customers and our teams are partners in growth, and this role is central to supporting and accelerating teams on both sides to grow. Bring your own experience and ideas and develop a focus on this for shared success
- Bring a positive mindset to the team and be prepared to learn every day.Autodesk is an amazing place to grow, and we do that best together
- Engage in continuous learning to expand your technical and industry knowledge, and share that with the wider team at Autodesk – growing your personal knowledge and helping others to do so with you
- Experience in a role (or roles) that has influenced and shaped a business digital strategy or digital delivery of projects in the Architecture, Engineering & Construction industries
- Fluent German and English
- Solution focused approach to solving challenges
- Ability to travel up to 30% within the EMEA region, some global travel
- Ideally knowledge of the Autodesk solution portfolio related to Construction
- Confident communication and presentation skills
- Experience in or interest in sales-supporting function (e.g., presales)
- Desire to manage influence through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus building
- Network builder, someone that is comfortable in building meaningful relationships
- Works independently and can manage multiple priorities
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.