Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
Autodesk Platform Services and Emerging Technologies team is seeking a passionate backend software engineer with AWS experience to join our Common Workspace team (Titan Squad) in Dublin. This is an opportunity to create amazing things and learn from some of the best in the industry.
- Experiment, learn, and grow
- Use the latest and greatest cloud technologies
- Deliver code that millions will use
- Mentor and be mentored
- Make key decisions
- Work with some of the smartest in the industry and teach us
Our team enables real-time data-centric experiences at scale to make a difference for all of those whoimagine, design, and make our world.
- Work in an Agile environment to design and develop REST/GraphQL APIs, web services, micro-services that is scalable, secure, resilient, and cost-efficient
- Work with product owners, software architects and stakeholders to form technical solutions that meet business requirements
- Be a subject matter expert in specific parts of a system
- Take ownership of, and maintain complex modules
- Communicate effectively and responsibly in an Agile environment
- Recommend best practices around design and architecture
- Participate and advise in code reviews.
- Document and present your ideas and solutions accurately and thoroughly
- Keep up to date with latest trends and technologies to anticipate future development needs and requirements
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field with 5+ years of development experience in Java and Spring framework, TypeScript, Python
- Expertise and experience of developing web services, including REST, GraphQL, Async, event-driven APIs
- Backend development with Database interactions and knowledge of SQL (MySQL and Postgres) and NoSQL databases
- Experience in cloud services development with Amazon Web Services. Demonstrate senior-level experience with AWS services, specifically API Gateway, Lambda, SQS/SNS, Load Balancer, and databases (Aurora, DynamoDB).
- Hands-on with DevOps tooling such as Docker, Terraform, ELK Stack, Jenkins, Artifactory, Git, Spinnaker
- Experience using unit, functional, integration, and performance test to ensure the quality of the deliverables.
- Great communication skills and proven ability to work as part of a team
- Experience with other programming languages such as python, node js, Scala,
- Knowledge of API management solutions, such as Apigee.
- Experience and passion in designing and realizing highly available, resilient, secure, and durable platforms.
- Experience with observability solutions, i.e., monitoring and collecting telemetry data.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with experience collaborating in a dispersed multicultural team to deliver projects, sometimes responsible for leading initiatives
- A perpetual learner and often find yourself ideating about new and improved ways of doing things and are confident to share your ideas with the rest of the engineering team.
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.