Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
Centralized Operations Test Automation team is looking for an enthusiastic, curious, and passionate individual to help development teams ensure Media and Entertainment industry professionals enjoy products and services of the highest quality.We provide tools, frameworks, APIs, best practices, and knowledge to enable teams in their sustainable development quest. Our solutions strive to be easy to understand and maintain, delighting internal developers and QA. The candidate will use their knowledge of automated testing techniques as well as system development experience to create and maintain effective test automation solutions. They will be supporting products like Maya, 3ds Max, Flame, Shotgrid, and Entertainment and Media Solutions services.
Location : Canada
- Maintain, enhance and/or create test automation frameworks and orchestration
- Provide guidance and best practices for reliable automated test case and suite creation
- Analyze, debug and report defects preventing successful test runtime
- Maintain and enhance test automation physical, virtual, cloud infrastructure and related configuration frameworks
- Maintain and enhance test automation reporting and monitoring systems
- Offer solutions to evolve development practice and to optimize QA effort
- Work with functionally diverse products, services in geographically dispersed teams, to promote code and feature quality
- Collaborate with developers and QA to create or enhance test automation systems supporting the goals of the product or service
- 3 – 5+ years technical work experience creating and maintaining production quality automated testing frameworks, pipelines and tools
- Understanding of automated testing methodologies and practices
- Hands-on experience with in-house or commercial test automation frameworks (e.g. Selenium, Cucumber, Cypress, etc.)
- Experience with source control and CI/CD tools (Jenkins, GitHub, etc.)
- Experience with database technologies (mySQL, MongoDB, Postgres, etc.)
- Experience working with multiple OSes (Windows, Linux, or MacOS)
- Experience with benchmark and/or API testing
- Experience with containers, virtualization and/or public or private cloud (Docker, AWS, Azure, etc.)
- Strong understanding of software development practices which enable code and feature quality
- Experience working iteratively in Agile or Kanban development environment
- Demonstrated critical and system thinking, with emphasis on quality
- Previous experience using 3D modeling, animation or rendering software, like 3dsMax, Maya, etc.
- Previous experience with infrastructure management and configuration (e.g. Chef, Ansible, etc.)
- Previous experience developing or supporting web apps or services
- Curious about emerging technologies, keeping their technical knowledge up to date
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.