Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
The Territory Sales Representative is responsible for hunting new business from both existing and new customers within a given sales territory. Candidates will be responsible for achieving their targets by managing, building, and developing a pipeline of sales opportunities. This will be accomplished through following on qualified leads generated by the Demand Generation and/or Sales Development organization as well as outbound lead generation from targeted prospect and customer lists. Candidates will also be expected to cold call and prospect to achieve their targets. You will gain experience interacting with clients of all levels, in a variety of industries and across a broad geographical area. Autodesk offers a fast-paced, innovative environment where you will be provided the tools, resources, and outstanding leadership to sell market-leading design software to take your career to the next level. Candidates for this position must be highly motivated, tenacious, and self-starters. Territory Sales Representatives will strategically develop and qualify opportunities within their assigned territory. TSRs work closely with Sales Development reps, field-based Partner Managers, Sales Development Executives, and License Compliance teams as well as with channel partners.
- Prioritise the highest opportunity target accounts within a defined territory
- Work closely with Sales Development Representatives to ensure smooth and timely follow-up on sales leads
- Evaluates the customer profile, creating value messaging, and targeting key steps needed to execute the account plans
- Generate and close new business opportunities to fuel the sales pipeline within an assigned sales territory
- Quickly identify decision-makers and influencers along with their corresponding business needs, timeline, and budget
- Ensure that prospect and customers’ needs are understood and addressed by articulating how Autodesk solutions will accelerate their business
- Utilise telephone, email, and web-based communication as the primary means of connecting with customers
- Leverage field-based Territory Sales Executives as appropriate
- Develop and leverage relationships with channel partners to improve all territory performance to exceed customers’ expectations
- Build the appropriate team for each opportunity coordinating Autodesk personnel including pre sales, consultants, and services to drive value into the client base
- Provide accurate and timely billings forecasting and updates to sales managers
- Consistently meet or exceed monthly sales targets/quotas and KPIs
- 4+years quota-carrying sales experienceto includeselling complex technology solutions in Inside sales/office-based sales experience
- Ability to adapt quickly and manage difficult situations while remaining upbeat and positive
- Strong work ethic, team oriented, self-starter, high energy, and results oriented.Database management a plus
- Sound business acumen and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Experience engaging withexecutive-levelstakeholders to influence strategicbusiness outcomes
- Proven ability to manage multiple concurrent sales cycles
- Drive to continually improve your sales skills through on-the-job coaching, self-learning, and as defined by Autodesk sales career progression framework
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Proven track record of exceeding sales targets/quotas and KPIs
- Proficiencyin English (both written and verbal)
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.