Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
CO Salary Range: USD 112,400.00 per year
Job Requisition ID #
The Autodesk Global Consulting Delivery team is seeking a talented and dynamic individual to join our Architecture and Engineering Services group in North America as a Senior Implementation Consultant for Infrastructure and Civil Engineering.
As an Implementation Consultant, you will use your strong industry and technical knowledge to help our customers put innovative solutions into real world practice. You will analyze existing workflows and processes in the context of the customer’s business and project goals. Working with key business unit stakeholders and project teams, you will assist in defining new workflows, configuring software, training users, and mentoring project teams to ensure successful implementation of transformational changes to their business.
Leveraging proven change management practices and a broad range of tools, you will help our customer’s drive adoption of impactful solutions across their organization to achieve meaningful business results. You will also be responsible for tracking the value impacts of the solutions we deliver and the scale at which they are adopted.
You will also work closely with the Autodesk product teams to provide feedback based on client experiences and stay up to speed on product development roadmaps.
- Work with Autodesk’s largest customers to design and implement innovative design and engineering, solutions, particularly in the areas of Civil Engineering and Infrastructure, to ensure the greatest possible value from their Autodesk investment
- Analysis of existing workflows and processes
- Process definition, planning, and implementation of new technologies and workflows
- Provide technical, industry, process, and change management coaching to customers and external partners
- Deliver innovative solutions to meet customer and industry challenges based on Autodesk product solutions
- Lead implementation consulting engagements with customers, and document the value delivered during those engagements
- Apply Autodesk product sets to detailed industry requirements and workflows
- Guide customers in the best application of Autodesk products; define and document detailed use cases
- Configure solutions based on product capabilities and customer requirements
- Define migration approach of customer data and standards into Autodesk products
- Collaborate with customers, external partners, and Autodesk stakeholders to deliver solutions and/or resolve technical issues
- Provide feedback to service line management and product development groups on client experience for product and process improvements
- Interface with thought leaders within Autodesk, and beyond, to support and shape the Autodesk product offering
- Work with Autodesk account teams to define Customer Success Plans and customer engagements to deliver those strategies and solutions
- Provide coaching and mentoring to customers to drive adoption and consumption
- Provide coaching and mentoring to partners to enable the scalable delivery of packages service offerings
- Provide input to sales and proposal presentations and identify additional product/services opportunities in customer organization
- Contribute task estimation and task description in Scopes of Work as well as scope clarification with customers
- Bachelor of Science degree in Architecture, Construction Management, Engineering or related degree
- Minimum of seven (7) years of hands-on experience in the Civil Engineering / Infrastructure industry, with a focus on the development, management and/or delivery of digital design, engineering, and management solutions across a business enterprise
- Autodesk product expertise (Civil 3D, Infraworks, Autodesk Construction Cloud, BIM 360, AutoCAD, Revit)
- Demonstrate excellence in strategic thinking, innovation, program management, change management, business process optimization, and communications
- Demonstrate initiative and ability to drive decisions and closure on issues
- Proven ability to work with diverse technical, sales, and project management teams
- Ability to work independently to meet deadlines
- Must have a solid working knowledge of software development lifecycle processes and how to operate under structured project management
- Must possess excellent written and oral communication skills, including experience conducting workshops, facilitating meetings, and delivering effective presentations to teams and customers
- Must be able to break down complex topics into a common language understandable by non-technical/business-oriented audiences
- Ability to travel 50% of the time, including international travel
- Strong knowledge of Infrastructure / Civil Engineering design, engineering, construction, and management industry practices, key industry and technology focus areas would be
- Roads & Highway
- Water / Wastewater
- Experience in defining and delivering on technology and process solutions in these areas
- Advanced experience developing and enabling workflow processes between architects, designers, engineers, contractors, and owners
- Advanced experience leveraging Autodesk products such as Civil 3D, Infraworks, Autodesk Construction Cloud, BIM 360, AutoCAD, Revit, Innovyze, and Navisworks
- Experience in developing and sustaining a digital design and delivery solution portfolio
- Experience in driving change at the enterprise level
Target Pay For this Position (Colorado) – $112, 400
Click below to learn more about our benefits in the US.
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.