Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
Do you want to create engaging, helpful, attractive websites and eCommerce platforms that are frequented by millions of visitors worldwide? Autodesk’s Ecommerce Engineering team is looking for a talented Senior Software engineer who is passionate about building and delivering innovative solutions into our common platform. As part of the E-commerce Engineering team, you will be implementing exciting new features that engage and influence Autodesk customers worldwide. Our team faces a variety of unique and interesting challenges, from creating new tools and components, implementing critical services, creating new and engaging end-user experiences, to digging into low-level performance details and streamlining processes. As an ideal candidate, you have to work on teams developing modern cloud-based services, in a fast-paced, agile environment. You know how to build and guide highly effective and high-performing teams while inspiring them to remain at the cutting edge.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Demonstrate leadership by coaching, mentoring, and training others; be a subject matter expert
- Embrace a lifelong learning mindset by engaging in group and self-driven training activities to keep current with changes to technologies, patterns, and practices
- Experience using technologies and frameworks like (but not limited to) some of our most-used languages -Java/JEE, Node.js, Python, React or React Native, Golang, Kubernetes – is an asset, but not required. Don’t have experience with many of them? No problem – deep experience with any object-oriented language and willingness to learn our tech stack goes a long way
- Experience developing in microservice architecture(micro frontends), domain-driven design, and RESTful APIs
- Experienced with NoSQL to ensure data storage is designed for security, reliability, availability, maintainability, and performance
- Knowledgeable with version control systems (Git) and issue tracking tools (JIRA)
- Work in a distributed/cloud-based environment (AWS preferred) with high transaction volumes
- Experience with CI/CD and related tools (Jenkins)
- Proficient in performing technical code reviews and pair programming
- Experience in designing and building serverless architectures
- Solid foundation in data structures, algorithms, and architecture patterns
- Ability to define solutions, provide estimates on effort and risk, and evaluate technical feasibility
- Proficient with modern build strategies, continuous integration, unit testing, static analysis, and automated integration tests
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven track record of solving problems and getting things done in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment
- Ability to work in cross-functional teams and demonstrate strong interpersonal skills
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years hands-on experience developing scalable, customer facing Web and Software applications
- Strong hands-on experience working with frameworks like AWS Serverless, React, Angular or Vue.js
- You have a deep understanding of object-oriented design and at least one modern backend framework
- You write clean, testable and effective code
- Strong practical experience building RESTful and Micro-services and/or front-end experiences
REMOTE WORK US/CANADA
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.