Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
Autodesk is looking for a Partner Specialist to define, build and execute Autodesk’s strategy for scaling our Autodesk Construction Cloud through our partner ecosystem. The role will span high-level strategy creation to aspects of everyday partner program development and execution. You will work closely with executives and senior leadership from the Customer Success, Partners, Operations and Sales teams to design programs and achieve agreed upon outcomes and metrics. The ideal candidate is a strategic thinker, analytical, self-motivated and flexible, plus possesses the skills required to execute successfully on multiple concurrent projects. You are detail-oriented and thrive in a fast-paced environment that relies on teamwork. The ideal candidate comes from a Cloud/SaaS native vendor and/or has experience transitioning to the Cloud.
If you are looking to make a huge impact every day, come and join the fastest growing construction platform company. This position will report to the Construction Partner Manager responsible for North America and work closely with the Worldwide Field Operations team.
- Define and execute necessary Partner programs to support Customer Success strategy, as part of Autodesk Construction Solutions Partner + Program framework.
- Advise sales teams on the value of partners, engagement, and recommend qualified partners to support customer needs.
- Work closely with Partner Leaders to define a partner engagement and recruitment strategy to meet success and investment strategies.
- Drive and lead a comprehensive view of current partner ecosystem mapping to understand partner capacity, coverage and capability; assess gaps and opportunities. Use this to deliver a plan to engage new and existing partners in strategic practice development to fill gaps in coverage and build skills in the ecosystem.
- Become a trusted member of the sales team in the assigned sales district(s) to own deal execution with partners, leveraging partner programs, and coaching partners & sales teams on best practices.
- Manage collective forecasting of the Autodesk Construction solutions portfolio to drive consistent pipeline across sales teams for bi-weekly reporting.
- Lead the development and delivery of a Partner engagement kit to articulate the value proposition of building an ACS practice to be used with strategic existing partners and high value recruits.
- Be an integral member of small, but focused global Partner Programs group that is responsible for the partner program commercial models, ecosystem engagement, mapping and enablement, as well as integrations
- Evangelize Partners within the organization, across all departments, to highlight the value delivered to Autodesk and its customers through partners.
- Manage work across a matrixed organization with internal and external stakeholders to get feedback, buy-in, and manage expectations.
- Proven experience in Sales, Customer Success Partner programs and/or strategy leadership role and scaling a Customer Success organization through global partners.
- 2+ years of partners/channel-related roles.
- Business Japanese and English skills
- AEC (Architecture, Engineering, Construction) industry experience
- Industry experience in Cloud/SaaS native vendor; and/or transitioning to the Cloud.
- Professional Services, Adoption/Renewals and Support businesses exposure.
- Superb analytical skills, technical aptitude and attention to detail.
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.