Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
The People ServicesAdvisoris the integral part of the Regional People Services team and is primarily responsiblefordelivery ofallTier 2employee life-cycle processes and general HR services.The PSAdvisorpartnersclosely with the People Consulting team, COE, Legal,Finance, Procurement, Vendors, etc. to deliver a great employee experienceand ensuring the HR processes are well-oiled forcompliance,effectiveness,and efficiency.The People ServicesAdvisoracts asalocalsubjectmatter expert in the areas of HR Operations, Benefits Administration, HR Compliance, Statutory Reporting andVendor Management
- Be the point of contact forenquires/service requestroutingfrom Tier 1. Escalation point for Tier 1
- Deliver all onboarding to offboarding servicesfor employees
- Assistinlocal employee communication
- Support in ensuring payrollinputsaccuracy, reliability, confidentiality,timelinessand completeness. Key stakeholder to the Payroll team
- Manage the benefit and leaveadministration, includingbut not limitedto registration/de-registration,benefits contracts renewals/review,documentation,invoicing& payments
- EnsureHRreporting is compliant withcountry required statutory and regulatory reportingand is done on a timely basis
- Managethe country audit exercise and partner withauditorsto provide necessary information, data & documentation as part of the audit.
- Partner andsupport inregional andglobal Peopleprograms/projectsthrough the provision ofcountry requirements and involvement in User Acceptance Testing
- Ownership andoversight of up-to-date SOPs, process flows,guidelines,and internal documentation, ensuring quality assurance
- Work with third-party vendors to monitor SLA achievementsandemployee experience for all localadministration ofbenefitsand providingfeedback&suggestionsto COEfor improvement as needed
- Work closely with thePeopleService Manager andPeople Consulting Managerto ensure a smooth transition on local issues and ensure clarity on when the team should hand over or escalate
- Be thefirstpoint of contact for all localgovernment agencies/labor authorities for any HRenquires or data request
- Fluent in English
- Familiarity with someHRfunctions and processes across at least one functional area of Human Resources which may include Operations, Benefits,Compliance orPayroll
- High levels of discretion,confidentiality,and ability to exercise sound judgement (demonstrate critical thinking) and decision making
- Strong capability to build trusted relationships, and manage stakeholders across a matrixed environment
- Ability to interpret complex situations/documents, follow through and attention to detail
- Passionate about identifying opportunities for continuous improvement, providing recommendations on suggested approaches.
- High integrity and ability to maintain confidentialityat all times.
- Experience working in a multi-national environment, and fast-moving services businesses with a Shared Service model or a mix ofdecentralizedandcentralizedHR Operating models is advantageous
- Forward thinking, proactive,driven,and resourceful team player who is also able to work independently under high pressure situations
- Excellent technical skills (Excel, Word,), as well as experience of HR systems such as Workday and supporting tools such as Service Now.
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.