Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
DevOps Engineer – Delivery Platform
The Autodesk Delivery Platform team is responsible for building, maintaining and extending the end-to-end platform that Autodesk customers use to get access to their subscriptions. Do you want to be part of a team that is taking this platform to the next level? Do you want to be part of Autodesk’s business model transformation?
We are seeking a motivated DevOps Engineer to join us in Singapore. You will be part of a team of diverse, smart, and driven engineers. You will be responsible for building, modernizing and maintaining the CI/CD pipelines for the delivery platform – with focus on complete automation, auto scaling, uptime and build performance. You will be working closely with multiple teams – both within the delivery platform, and interfacing teams across Autodesk.
As the ideal candidate
- You understand what it takes to build and support business critical desktop clients, components, and frameworks.
- You have a passion for programming, CI/CD and automation
- You are customer oriented, and drive towards addressing customer pain points
- Design, build, automate and maintain the cloud infrastructure and services that power the delivery platform. This includes external facing services used by millions of clients around the world, as well as internal services that power the CI/CD infrastructure.
- Implement and improve monitoring and alerting
- Build and automate observability dashboards to provide better visibility in the operational aspects of the systems
- Continuously look for cost optimizations
- Align with team goals that connect to the wider organization goals
- Collaborate with internal and external teams
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related technical field
- 1-4 years of software engineering experience
- Hands on experience building and managing services on AWS / GCS / Azure
- Ability to multi-task between complex projects
- Leadership qualities: initiative, ownership, high standards
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving abilities
- Enjoys working collaboratively in a team with high trust
- Experience with Scrum and agile processes will be a bonus
- Cross-platform experience with Windows, Mac and Linux will be a bonus.
Nice to have
- Integration with tools like, Grafana, Prometheus, Git or an equivalent.
- Familiarity with Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with Jenkins, Automation, scripting
- Understanding of automation/configuration management using either Puppet, Chef or an equivalent.
- Knowledge of APIs
- Git (GitHub, Git branching Strategies)
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.