Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
Autodesk gives you the power to make anything. If you’ve ever driven a high-performance car, admired a towering skyscraper, used a smartphone, or watched a great film, chances are you’ve experienced something amazing that was made with Autodesk software. We are currently set out on a multi-year journey to disrupt the Design to Manufacture world! We’re looking to add team members to the Data & Process Management organization to help us execute on our data & PLM platform strategy.
As a QA Engineer within the Data & Process Management Upchain team, you would be working side by side with Agile scrum teams to ensure we’re delivering the highest quality capabilities and value to our customers. On a given day you could be participating in a sprint planning or review session or helping your sprint team deliver on quality objectives. You might be engaging directly with customers to help solve their problems or contributing towards advancing our automated CI/CD test pipeline. You might be defining the validation strategy for Upchain deliverables or collaborating with a colleague on the other side of the world. Regardless, you will be a voice in the organization to champion quality.
- Work collaboratively on an Agile scrum team and actively participate in all Agile ceremonies
- Understand, embrace and promote Agile methodologies, principles, and values
- Work collaboratively in Agile environment and frequently connect with colleagues from other teams dispersed globally
- Create and executing tests, test plans and analyze test results with the objective of finding defects during the software development process
- Enforce best practices and drive quality early in the development cycle
- Assist in evaluating and use testing tools and test frameworks
- Help the team evaluate risk, quality, and/or stability of products and services
- Document, manage, and prioritize defects as well as collaborate with Product Support and customers to resolve customer issues
- Test in different environments including web and Windows
- 3-5 years of software test engineering and automation experience
- A BS in Computer Science, Engineering or related technical field
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to work both individually and in a team
- Knowledge and experience designing tests, defining test scope and identifying functional and non-functional testing (e.g. performance, availability, stability, security, environment, etc.)
The Ideal Candidate
- Excellent understanding of agile and software development processes
- Excellent understanding of QA methodologies
- Ability to explain complex concepts clearly and succinctly
- Experience with testing tools and build/release automation
- Knowledge of test management tools such as TestRail, xRay, JMeter, BlazeMeter
- Excellent ability to prioritize work under pressure
- Familiarity with Product Lifecycle Management concepts is a plus
- Familiarity with CAD tools such as SolidWorks, NX, Creo or CATIA is a plus
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.