- Mechanical Engineer III - Newport News, VA
- Mechanical Engineer II - Newport News, VA
- Account Executive, Innovyze Product Specialist - Virginia
- Project Manager - Fiber Construction (Manassas, VA) - Manassas, VA
- BIM Technical Services Manager - Roanoke, VA
Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
Are you a proven over-achiever who wants to help grow the Autodesk construction business? The Territory Account Sales Executive for this San Francisco based territory will be responsible for expanding new business and renewals in territory Construction/Architecture/Engineering accounts to meet/exceed financial and business objectives. This is a quota carrying role with compensation in the form of base salary and commission. Performance is measured by meeting or exceeding quarterly and annual targets by up-selling, add-on sale, and cross-selling collaboratively with our business partners in each account. This position reports to a District Sales Manager and will work closely with our BD, Technical and Product Specialist teams, Channel Partners, and other Field Sales Teams.
- Generate new business by prospecting into and expanding existing accounts
- Proactively own renewals in accounts with focus on expansion
- Create and grow a healthy opportunity pipeline within accounts and use sound activity/call planning to drive week over week business results
- Document and follow up in sales system using sales methodology, moving opportunities through proper opportunity stages to closed/won
- Ability to extract customer required capabilities and positive business outcomes by translating customer challenges and opportunities into unique business value
- Evaluate and prepare account plans for specific accounts creating customer profile, value messaging, identified team members and ownership of action items with targeted key steps needed to execute the account strategies
- Develop important and effective relationships within accounts including with key executives
- Manage accounts through the entire sales process and post-sale coordination of customer success engagement to deliver consistent, positive customer outcomes
- Outside field sales position, physically at customer location for business development, prospecting, and specifications through contract negotiations, signing, and post-sales support
- Deliver an accurate weekly, monthly & quarterly forecast of business
- Partner collaboratively with channel partners to drive new revenue, and expand current customers
- Negotiate deals and contracts at various levels within accounts, including executive and “C” level
- Sell complex service engagements and creatively seek alternative solutions where necessary
- Be a Trusted Adviser for customers and identify win/win situations
- Help customers and the company develop success reference stories
- BS or equivalent work experience
- 2-3 years of relevant experience
- Ability to work independently and judge which methods and techniques are required to reach objectives
About Autodesk Construction Solutions
Autodesk has fully reimagined the construction business for the digital age, enabling companies to address the most important challenges they face today while preparing for new ways of working in the future. The Autodesk Construction Solutions (ACS) portfolio connects the office, trailer and field so customers can move seamlessly through each phase of a building’s lifecycle – from design and preconstruction to construction, turnover and operations – with best-in-class solutions that include Assemble Systems, BIM 360, BuildingConnected and PlanGrid. General contractors, subcontractors, and owners around the world rely on ACS to win more work, enhance collaboration, speed decision-making, reduce risk, and improve overall project outcomes.
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.