Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
NOTE: This is NOT an open position. Please submit your CV here for future consideration.
Focus on selling direct to customers from inbound calls and MQL’s (Marketing Qualified Leads) to achieve quarterly targets. Interact with clients of all levels, in a variety of industries, across a certain geographical market. Primarily responsible for quickly developing and transacting orders with a growing emphasis on nurturing and creating long lasting relationships between customers and Autodesk. In cases where there is more specialised discovery and more in-depth sales activities needed, opportunities will be qualified and then transferred appropriately.
This is a target-based role with great incentives and compensation plan. This is a high performing team with a recent history of proven success. We’re looking for another great sales superstar to join our Dublin team!
- Manage and transact business directly with customers from inbound (hotline) and outbound calls with the help of MQLs.
- Identify customer type/need early in the discussion to route properly i.e. Direct, Territory, Named Accounts, Midmarket, etc.
- Create, build, close and transact a qualified pipeline of customers.
- Fully qualify and map key stakeholders, business processes and technical requirements on deals.
- Transition qualified opportunities for upselling to the appropriate sales representative or partner if necessary.
- Drive additional revenue opportunities by applying incremental programs/promos or projects initiated by sales management.
- Create and manage a database of leads using Salesforce, efficiently processing all opportunities, tracking, reporting and maintaining to close or transferring to appropriate team.
- Managing time effectively by multitasking among outbound calls, inbound calls, training, administration and career development.
- Navigating Autodesk resources to accommodate needs of customers.
- To represent Autodesk in a favorable and professional manner.
- Passion for sales.
- Native EU language
- Advanced level of English
- Strong outbound calling skills.
- Strong verbal and written skills.
- Desidred experience in the software or SaaS inbound or outbound sales environment, interacting with clients of all levels, in a variety of industries and across a broad geographical area.
- Experience closing business directly using appropriate tools/systems is a plus.
- Familiarity with sales processes and certain selling methodologies.
- Ability to adapt quickly and manage difficult situations while remaining upbeat and positive at all times.
- Strong work ethic: Team oriented, self-starter, high energy, and results oriented.
- Highly skilled at multi-tasking with the ability to quickly adapt and learn.
- Ability to think outside the box as needed with an instinct for innovation.
- Ability to build collaborative relationships within sales as well as sales support to facilitate a better customer experience.
- Ability to own a complete sales cycle from lead generation to close
What can we offer
Autodesk offers a wide variety of high-quality health insurance plans, flexible spending accounts, and survivor and income protection plans as part of our benefits program. The program allows you to choose the benefits and coverage levels that best meet your needs and those of your family.
- Competitive base salary, plus commission structure (overachievable up to 200%).
- Ongoing development, including sales and product training.
- Recognition Contests & Awards via Autodesk Applause Program
- Employee Assistance & Wellbeing Programs
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- Paid Volunteer Time
If you would like to be considered for future opportunities in the Digital Sales Team, please submit your CV here. Please keep in mind that this is not an open position – we highly recommend first browsing our open vacancies and submitting your application here only if you cannot find a currently open position that matches your skills. We will contact you if and when a position in Digital Sales Team opens that is a match with your skills and experience.
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.